My final quote which is the only meaningful quote, all other quotes are simply garbage

My final quote which is the only meaningful quote, all other quotes are simply garbage.

My final quote which is the only meaningful quote, all other quotes are simply garbage.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a208/sagargorijala/key_zpsdcrf1rkd.jpg

1 Like

Brilliant! :blush:

I hope you post more quotes and this isn’t your final one either :sunny:

You mustn’t cease qouting.

How else can you master the art of the qoute?