My creations - art

Thanks for posting. I made a similar symbol myself as a reminder for some specific situations.

I was first awakened to hope in my life one day when I was still very sad and came upon my neighbor’s tulips…I painted those tulips and gave the painting to my sister. I wish I had that painting now…I went to art class yesterday and am still working on the portrait of Jimmy Page. the lead guitarist for Led Zeppelin. very difficult I’m finding because Jimmy is in a rare pose of absurdity where he has one leg lifted high and is holding his double neck guitar with both hands way up on the neck behind him arching his back. hard to explain, but it’s working now…I begin actually painting on the sketched out figure next week.

1 Like

It’s good that you are still going to your class + painting. I like the idea of the tulip picture because it’s something you found. I’d like to see it too. You do like to paint music pictures + that’s good too.

2 Likes

thank you friend @pob I was thinking before you posted this to my attention that we were distant…thanks a lot for thinking of me and I am proud of my art class. I guess my life isn’t completely uneventful huh?

1 Like

hope u are always thnking of all ways to find your happiness

http://www.pel.pt/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/11-glycine-1024x616.jpg

Even if people don’t like it, you should do whatever it makes you feel good.
Even if you are poor selling your art do it anyway.

My contribution: #11

Cool. Guy on motorcycle. Thanks for your advice.

Got some new stuff for yall!

Some were too big to upload, but this is what ive been up to lately artwork wise. Enjoy!

9 Likes

you should try and get an exhibition…they are great pictures.
take care :alien:

1 Like

2 Likes

that is???

1 Like

Like everything, but the gun.

Don’t do guns. Sorry.

1 Like

You’re stuff is pretty good man. I’m glad you can express yourself like that.

This temporary existence we are cursed with,
We are born and develop feeling for these people in our lives,
One day they are taken away from us.
We must live with the pain of losing them,
the feeling of them,
the thought that you will never see, hear, or even feel that person ever again.
We hope that their memory will sustain us,
as we live out the rest of our lives feeling empty and lost.
Wishing that instead of them it was you,
so that you would be spared your pain.

Bit of poetry i took a long paragraph i made and broke it up into a poem kinda.

2 Likes

i cant keep the picture from being streched out for some reason

8 Likes

Very 3 dimensonal there toward the spout - The picture wants to fill up the page. That card there at the bottom with the heart…maybe a collage???

1 Like

Oh that’s just a book.

Oh i guess it fixed itself

That seems to actually come out of the page, almost like an optical illusion. Really impressive.

1 Like