My creations - art

6 Likes

Really cool stuff @LoneSoldierRyan

1 Like

11 Likes

This is one i did not so long ago. It took forever, i just couldn’t seem to get it right. So frustrating at first but i finally did it.

I didn’t know who to paint so i just went into the city and found the first prostitute i could.

9 Likes

Hey @Malvok could you post some of those old pics I sent you to share here for me?

@jukebox’s art.

12 Likes

Hi every1

This is my 99 symbols.

I will post more if you like??

6 Likes

http://jg-lab.com/arts/Morgan.jpg

Hey thanks for the like,

Here is another one, this one is Morgan.

10 Likes

Looks like a dragon in my eyes.

1 Like

2 Likes

Initials

1 Like

Bearing

2 Likes

Physical Graffiti

1 Like

Jukebox, Maybe you cou;d paint a whole garden of flowers.

1 Like

Do these symbols have any meanings? If so, can you explain some? Thanks for this post. What a creation!

Thanks for posting. I made a similar symbol myself as a reminder for some specific situations.

I was first awakened to hope in my life one day when I was still very sad and came upon my neighbor’s tulips…I painted those tulips and gave the painting to my sister. I wish I had that painting now…I went to art class yesterday and am still working on the portrait of Jimmy Page. the lead guitarist for Led Zeppelin. very difficult I’m finding because Jimmy is in a rare pose of absurdity where he has one leg lifted high and is holding his double neck guitar with both hands way up on the neck behind him arching his back. hard to explain, but it’s working now…I begin actually painting on the sketched out figure next week.

1 Like

It’s good that you are still going to your class + painting. I like the idea of the tulip picture because it’s something you found. I’d like to see it too. You do like to paint music pictures + that’s good too.

2 Likes

thank you friend @pob I was thinking before you posted this to my attention that we were distant…thanks a lot for thinking of me and I am proud of my art class. I guess my life isn’t completely uneventful huh?

1 Like

hope u are always thnking of all ways to find your happiness