My creations - art

Can we have a thread where we post art we have made? As paintings, drawings, photos… etc.

I can start with one pic. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

love it! is this regular graphite pencil?

Yes. A normal pencil… :slight_smile:

lol - u crazy people with ur crazy pencils - no - i thought that maybe it was charcoal pencil

1 Like

Put some of or pics here too. I like the pink elephant. :slight_smile:

‘Pink out’

25 Likes

that is really cool, very modern.
take care

i like it, its post modern

1 Like

digital art drawing with my mouse

12 Likes

Im jealous, i’ve always envied the creative peoples of the world. I just can’t do it, can’t write, can’t draw or paint, can’t make music.

Perhaps one day the artist can give me some lessons? It would be the most frustrating thing she ever did though.

1 Like

I didn’t see this thread. Great idea! Pandisease, I am self taught. I mostly just do abstracts and see where the mood takes me. This is one that I did that I’m proud of:

15 Likes

Everyone can create. I’m also self tought. Try closing your eyes and paint. Emotions can be expressed with colors. It doesn’t have to become a perfect photographic picture of something.

2 Likes

@xfile have you done that with a mouse?! It looks like watercolors.

1 Like

@Comatose, different paint programs come with all kinds of paint options and even pencil or charcoal and chalk effects.It is so much fun because i don’t have to have a lot of room in my home to draw and paint with art supplies because they are in my laptop.

I love your drawing and hope you will post more. BTW do you name your artwork? Sometimes i do name mine. Thanks for starting this thread!

Here is my eggstract/abstract :smile:

I used Tux Paint for the effects.

and here is a easterbunny done with dogwaffle paint program

sorry so many but i love painting!

10 Likes

@pansdisease, Maybe if you tried a paint program, some of them have picture brushes you can use like a collage.You just arrange them to you own liking.I use Tux Paint for some fun brushes. dogwaffle has good brushes also.

16 Likes

Well, I make music would anyone like me to post a song?

2 Likes

May trip you guys out a bit, its kind of schizo related.

I do the hook, and the first verse!

I have the “power” to let other people experience a part of what I go through.
These guys made this song with me after that experience.

I told them, the all seeing eye is always watching me look up now I bets its in the clouds right now lol
Of course it was… very clearly. Mass psychosis?

WEAR HEADPHONES FOR BEST EXPERIENCE!

9 Likes

My favorite of my drawings…posted a few including this a while back

9 Likes

Pretty awesome, bro!