Moon Shadow Recovery Club

This is the perfect quote for my life!!!

2 Likes

No not yet. They say next week we might work towards having me spend half a day or so at home, and then slowly build up.

3 Likes

Wow, this quote really hits home for me. Thanks Tera.

2 Likes

@SplitMind @Magicfish @Jonnybegood @LED @Wave @zeno @Jimbob @sigarino @anon80629714 @metime

7 Likes

@anon1571434 @JH85 @Erez_Shmerling @Blossom @5713 @Ninjastar @spiderpig @Moonbeam @IndustrialLad @WhiteRaven

20374622_1941078346161286_6195866352463048432_n

7 Likes

@jukebox @Lost @Berru @Tomasina @far_cry0 @Anubis @Jesspresso @finally

4 Likes

This quote is what I will be telling myself when myself and my mum go out for lunch. Always so anxious in public!

2 Likes

Things fell through with the college I had wanted to attend due to it being much more expensive than I expected. I found I different one that’s much cheaper but due to the fact they have a winter break I have to wait until spring.

3 Likes

That’s to bad. I know you were ready to get started. Just remember things happen for the best. Hang in there.

5 Likes

@Anubis

I’ve been thinking about you. I hope you’re feeling a little more stable today. Let us know if you need to talk.

Take care Love Tera

11060452_837779886315964_3312206874879187961_n

4 Likes

Thanks a lot @tera you are very kind!
I really appreciate this. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@SplitMind @Magicfish @Jonnybegood @LED @Wave @zeno @Jimbob @sigarino @anon80629714 @metime

387880_363033177123973_499538449_n

6 Likes

@anon1571434 @JH85 @Erez_Shmerling @Blossom @5713 @Ninjastar @spiderpig @Moonbeam @IndustrialLad @WhiteRaven

6 Likes

@jukebox @Lost @Berru @Tomasina @far_cry0 @Anubis @Jesspresso @finally

3 Likes

Even the doctors don’t understand. When I was sick I used to be told by doctors that I was lazy and that I had to kick myself in the butt.

1 Like

I guess I’ve been lucky. I even had one pdoc tell me to rest and don’t worry about housework and stuff like that because resting and taking care of myself was more important. He said the people I live with should all chip in for the chores. It made me feel very validated that I wasn’t just being lazy. I wish more pdocs were that understanding.

1 Like

I’ve been feeling a lot higher in mood since Thursday… “they” have barely spoke to me and I haven’t received very many unpleasant thoughts. I don’t know why! :slight_smile:

I’ve met up with my friend twice in town and I didn’t feel too anxious or paranoid being around so many people. I could speak to my friend for hours and laugh without feeling drained of energy.

I haven’t sensed any programmed behaviour from my family, my friends or anyone for ages!
Apart from my younger brother… when he annoys me, I wonder if it is something controlling him to test me to see if I will react horribly. But I can stay calm.

Hearts to you all :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Lets just hope your one of the ones that make a full recovery and we never hear of again :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Unless biomed makes me go mad :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Then your ours forever, muahahaa

3 Likes