Moon Shadow Recovery Club

I was just thinking those books are too expensive, but that’s because I’m broke

2 Likes

@Berru

Just wanted you to know I’m thinking about you. Hope to hear from you soon.

1 Like

Thanks! This will be better than getting a bunch of random books! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Buying random textbooks seems like a manic decision to me. They’re hundreds of dollars each! Go to a university library and take out a few for free.

3 Likes

When I was at college, I used to buy textbooks for courses that I wasn’t taking :no_mouth:
I guess that may have been mania…?

1 Like

I enjoy a good text book myself but not at $100 a pop, I’m broke, love to get them free though.

2 Likes

The ones I used to buy were only about £10-£20 so not too expensive.
Still a waste of money though that I could have spent on something more useful.

2 Likes

I you can find them that cheap, go for it. I spent $25 on men’s dress clothes today, so who am I to judge? I was just worried you would drop hundreds of dollars on textbooks that may or may not be useful for your chosen field

1 Like

Hi guys! No idea what you’re talking about and I’m too unfocused to read :neutral_face:
I haven’t been on here for like two days, oops

2 Likes

But you could have a A in psychology, so collecting books isn’t necessarily bad…

I brought some recently for A level computer science, just because they have the basics and mine were 15yrs old.

But I’m currently studying it at undergraduate level!

1 Like

The A-level textbooks are really good for giving you a broad understanding :+1:

I’m staying up just to wait for a book to be released so I can order it, how sad :stuck_out_tongue:
It is released in 30 seconds

1 Like

hey lady how’s it going? Glad to see you around.

2 Likes

@tera Hey Tera! Too much is going on right now, nothing negative though… I guess. I’ll be more active soon! :smile:

3 Likes

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know about my recent job interviews. I have been offered many jobs and today, the companies were fighting to get me!!! Because of that, I have been able to ask for a lot better salary.

So today, I accepted a job offer, the best one according to me. I will start working for this company in October. I can’t wait to start!!!

As you can see, I am successful despite I have a mental illness, despite I take an antipsychotic and many other medications and despite I have a lot of antipsychotic bad side effects.

It is truly not impossible to live your dreams when you have a mental illness. You just have to never give up and to work hard.

That’s all. :wink:

13 Likes

That sounds great! That’s a mighty bit more than a micro-step.

3 Likes

i cleaned up garbage at my place today. and i went to the library to read. it was a big task, as i have lack motivation/avolition lately.

3 Likes

that is awesome! I think you should definitely congratulate yourself. I made soup and biscuits and that’s all I did. And you know what? It was some darn good soup and biscuits and I’m just going to be pleased that I did that much.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Congratulations @anubis. Sometimes you gotta take a giant leap and then stick the landing!

6 Likes

Thanks a lot :grin: Nice video!

2 Likes