Moon Shadow Recovery Club

Nice one @tera …!!!

2 Likes

So annoyed. They are making me very angry today. :rage: I just want to be left alone. There is no where I can talk about this apart from on this website.

1 Like

Put on some tunes and enjoy the website at the same time?

I’m lucky I have 2 support workers, one provides me academic support for my studies and I like to call her my non academic tutor.

The other is from sanctuary, who have the contract for community outreach in my area, so I can talk to him about some of my problems!

Although I don’t talk to my friends about my MH normally, as I don’t want to trigger them, but do call them if I’m having a bad day or just need to be around people for a couple of hrs.

I guess you could see if they have a support worker in your local EIP/CMHT that you could talk to and get out of the house with. I used to go for walks with mine in the forest or for miles along Wayfarers Way!

2 Likes

I don’t think I have any support workers… if the nurses I see are support workers then they are hardly ever available since they take 2 days to return calls.

I don’t really trust the EIP or the CMHT… I have some conspiracies about them but maybe I am just being paranoid. I have reason to believe they are testing me to see whether or not I am all talk no action. Even my actions they don’t believe. But why should I act irresponsibly just to prove myself to them?
Only my GP and 2 of my friends have my trust but they are terrible at replying to my messages. All part of the plot.

For now it is just me and my old friend, alcohol.
Sorry this is something you probably don’t want to read but there are only so many threads I can make.

1 Like

I thought antidepressants were supposed to make you feel happy.

1 Like

nurses are more CPN’s Community Psychiatric Nurses!

You should ask if they have any support/recovery workers.

I was on a SSRI, it never helped me, so they took me off it, glad to be rid of brain zaps!

1 Like

When I see them this week, I’ll ask about support workers.

I think my SSRI has helped me a little because I have mostly good days but I wish I didn’t have these random bad days.

However bad my thoughts are now, I don’t allow myself to obey them which is good I guess. I can distinguish them from my own sanity.

3 Likes

Big improvement so far today! :slightly_smiling_face:

I have been able to work from home for about 3 to 4 hours this morning!

I have been able to clean my dishes by myself (without needing help from my family) for the first time since the beginning of my breakdown!

I’m beginning to be very optimistic about my trip to Lisbon and my new job! :slightly_smiling_face:

Still I have tachycardia with my heart beat at about 130 when standing up. I don’t think this is normal and I’m not sure it is good for the health. So far, I have not been standing up for so much a long time so it was a problem for me. I’m staying mostly on my sofa or on my balcony in the sun to rest. I hope it will be solved in the 2 following weeks. This is the only problem left!

9 Likes

That’s so awesome!!! I’m glad you’re feeling better.

2 Likes

My brother and his family, including my goddaughter who I love so much, are going hiking to a fabulous National Park. He told me that if I would not be having a breakdown, I would have been going with them. I am missing wonderful moments with my goddaughter because of the ■■■■■■■ breakdown and mental illnesses! :cry::rage:

1 Like

I’m sorry Anubis. There will be more good times to come.

2 Likes

We all have inner demons to fight, we call these demons, fear and hatred and anger. If you do not conquer them then a life of one hundred years is a tragedy. If you do, then a life of a single day can be a triumph.

—Yip Man

4 Likes

1 Like

I have 2 books on Wing Chun Kung Fu and I had instructional DVD’s too. Used to be a fairly big fan of that stuff and tried to teach myself.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I feel so lucky to be a part of this club… @tera you’re wonderful at inspiring everyone…everyone hates me here I feel like…

1 Like

@tera has been so quite lately…

Hope you alright :heart:

1 Like

@jukebox, I like you :grinning:

And I also hope @tera is all right. She is singlehandedly making this place more recovery-oriented.

3 Likes

@jukebox I love you @Magicfish I’m alright just got some bad meds @Ninjastar that’s sweet, I’m trying

and to everyone happy saturday

babypanda

4 Likes
1 Like