Mexico here we come

going to Mexico for two weeks with my friend, wooppp wooopppppp :sunny: :thumbsup:

11 Likes

That’s awesome, I’ve always wanted to visit Mexico.

2 Likes

its on the Caribbean Coast with a private beach :wink:

5 Likes

Wow, that’s even better! You won’t have to deal with all the drunken tourists.

2 Likes

Have a safe Journey…:+1:

4 Likes

everything included and we got 44% off of the whole thing so we saved over £1500 so do the math on the price lol, did it online. and its got a pool bar with plenty of shade, only thing i am worried about is mosquitos :confused:

2 Likes

For 2 weeks, that doesn’t seem too expensive at all! I know just to spend one week at a beach close to me would cost over $1000. Sounds like a great set-up. And I’d just be sure to pack some bug spray to repel the mosquitoes.

2 Likes

Are you serious ? That’s the most exciting thing I’ve heard in ages! Is that friend of yours the girl? I think she’s secretly into you and will pounce on you in Mexico :smile:

5 Likes

my friend is Alison who is my ex girlfriend but we’re still friends and we are trying to find each other a partner.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Awesomen stuff . Have fun

2 Likes

Oh man that’s great @asgoodasitgets ! You do need some good vacation !

3 Likes

This is wonderful news @asgoodasitgets! You’re going to have so much fun in the sun!

3 Likes

I used to go to riviera maya with my family when I was young

Beautiful place

1 Like

Theres s pretty part of mexico?

3 Likes

Yucatan peninsula was paradise when I was young

Idk anymore with the drug wars and stuff getting worse

That’s why we didn’t go back after a certain year

The baja is another nice place
Sure there’s more too

1 Like

MEXICO IS DA BOMB! My mom is from Mexico and we’ve been to Mexico four times, although we only ever visit this tiny village in the south. When I was there I spent most of my taking playing with the little pollitos, eating delicious Mexican food and gossiping with the ladies. When I pay off some of my debt I’m going back with my mom for the holidays, Canada is so cold and depressing in the winter… enjoy your trip!

2 Likes

thanks @MissJennyJen

we are getting ready to go to the airport just now and i have developed a sore throat overnight,

we need to get to the airport about 3 hours before boarding and it takes about an hour to get to the airport i think by taxi. so instead of ten hours it is about 15 hours then we need to get a bus to the resort but i don’t think that will take long.

2 Likes

It’s nice over here, feeling good x

4 Likes