Meds Review - Rate the meds!

well according to your thread, that medicine gets a flat 0! I’m not even willing to put that stuff in my pocket, lest it causes shrinkage.

1 Like

abilify made me anxious as most of ads that I tried. but from what I remember you dont suffer so much from anxiety and paranoia, am I right? for me, my Zyprexa helps with my depression too. it pulled my out of bed, I was dying in my bed without Zyprexa and without eating if I am not on it. I didn’t like Seroquel, I found it really strong for me… I know Zyprexa is strong too but I dont have this kind of sedation on it as on Seroquel…

MAYBE all the meds are the same?

1 Like

It’s a good too,mtp,use for bargaining
Be nice to me and do what I want, or I’ll come off my meds!

@sirBoring It works very well for me. It controls the hallucinations and delusions. Almost got rid of them completely. I just quit because of the side effects but a lot of people say they don’t have bad side effects on Invega.

1 Like

why do you say that?

My most effective meds have been risperdal and invega. They didn’t get rid of the voices but they worked the best with Invega working better than Risperdal. I have tried many others looking for perfection but none of them were as effective or had horrible side effects. Adding loxapine to Invega made it even better.

The meds all suck in their own way. I look forward to the day when they have meds that actually work real well without ruining every other facet of your life.
Until then this is just unnaceptable

at least do not vote if you have no faith in medicine but some of us cannot be without medication at all so we need to see which meds are best worth to try.

DNA test time? 15151515

1 Like

Has anyone tried neulactil ?