Medication acidity

Hi SZ. Well I picked up a pH test strips, by the way pH stands for potential hydrogen. I take lithium and seroquel. I know lithium to be a salt right? So of course the reading I turned out very acidic 4.5 to 6.0. Now I have no knowledge of what seroquel does is in the body. I just know that the more balanced my bodys pH will equate to the better I feel. I’m eating legumes, staying away from most sodium, getting exercise. I’m am just appalled that my pH test would read that very acidic. I think when it gets that acidic the body tends to have serious issues. But I have been feeling ok. nothing special. I am taking measures to make my body more alkaline. Like I stopped fast food, totally, quit Red bulls (coronary problems). And Eat oatmeal a pure fuel, with 20g whey, every three hours coz I researched that the body is looking for these aminos building block proteins to manage itself just like a plant in soil would almost. We’re no different it’s all chemistry. It’s how much knowledge of it you apply to your daily routine. You need to make an effort. I know I have and while it’s still too early to tell I know my new diet is making changes in the bloodstream. Where it starts. The lungs every function really is affected by this pH balance which is affected by how healthy you eat. Getting essential non essential amino’s in the diet is critical. Well that is all I can share. Good luck