Med overhaul - mostly because I am moving

I can no longer afford my Trilafon ($95/month). I have enough Haldol to sedate an elephant. That’s what I’ll be using. Being in this predicament is tough. Any of you all ever been seriously uprooted? I don’t know what to expect, so I am holding on to hope. Any tips about how to handle a cross-country move?

Can only think to get the med online to save costs in the future. But do your research on if the companies legit.

Think of a cross-country move as a road trip. I know you just want to just get there and get over and done with but take lots of breaks. Try and get to know and enjoy where you’re going.

2 Likes

There’s one thing about Springfield, Illinois - where I’ll be going. ALL my life I’ve lived in a grid layout. Springfield has roads going in all directions. That’s how I get lost. I just need to look at a map. I’m fairly confident we can do this. Thanks for your support!

2 Likes

Try not to stress on the small things either as soon it all will be just a memory. I do hope the move goes smoothly though.

Thanks @Dreamscape. We are moving 1800 miles away. Lots of driving to be done. That’s actually the least of my worries. Getting this house packed will be a big task!

1 Like

Get as many boxes as possible, then pack 1 room at a time. Just throw it all in-but complete that whole room…throw it in the car!

make sure you have alot of munchie stuff in the car…lots of candy,juice,pop…chips…etc…sending you strength and faith to get through this…grace

Get in touch with the mental health authorities where you plan to move. They can assist you in getting the right med’s. They can set you up with other agencies that can help you. If you don’t get this right you could end up living on the streets.