March Roll Call

I hope this is ok? I’m still rather new but been here long enough to start to worry over a few of the regulars that have gone awol. We use to do this on my other forum. Which is once a month post a role call post.

From here those lurking can just post that they are ok. Newbies can post if they have been hesitant in the past. People can post what they have been dying to tell us but can’t find a place to put it. Generally we can get to know what we are all up to help support each other. Pat them on the back for there successes. Also people can just touch base all through the month.

So whos here? What’s been going on with you? Plans for the month?..Stable or not? So jump in old and new and just say hi…Well at least Hi 15 characters lol.

5 Likes

dark sith here reporting for action…i have my lightsabers at the ready !?!
take care :alien:

3 Likes

Im here and I like pumpkins, particularly jack o’ lanterns. I put them on my head and preach medication compliance. I also like learning or skool or whatever that thing I do most of the time is. I am into reesurch. I reesurch psychotherapy.

It looks like I will be making about a 155/170 on the quantitative reasoning on the GRE. Not good enough. I need a 160 or above. ■■■■. ■■■■. ■■■■!!! I just took a practice test and made a 154. one before that was a 155. Verbal is pimpin. 165/170. Writing section, please, I can write about what I eat for breakfast coherently and well with a plethora of words which have been obfuscated from vulgar speech.

3 Likes

My lightsaber is red but Im a Jedi, not a Sith. No offense, respect to the Sith, @darksith. I just like the Jedi temple, they have a nice program for psychology and a good gym, that and they gave me a scholarship so I graduate without debt. I’m guessing your lightsabers are red too.

1 Like

Despite it all… I’m still here.
I’m still surprised.

My head circus is changing… and as a result, my doc really wants to change my label.

3 Likes

Hi I am a stable 16 year old that has (used to have?) schizophreniform. I have recovered fully but now am dealing with a stunt in growth (Maybe?). I act very immature in most situations but I think I have a very interesting approach on living with voices which may or may not be helpful IDK.

I tend to act out a lot on here so if I offend you I apologize.

Some of my posts are stupid metaphorical crap but most have productive meanings I swear.

1 Like

I’m going old school…Lensmen unite!

Learning the guitar which I’ve probably bored everyone to death with posting. Looking at joining a offline support group. Supposedly it’s run by a psychologist but mainly dealing with depression and anxiety. Long weekend here so will be awhile till I hear back if I’m eligible. Will also look for a new therapist this month. I’m playing it from ear from there.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s roll call.

2 Likes

Some of me is here. pob. same ole same ole -

1 Like

I’m fairly new, but I love it here so far. As supportive as my friends are, this is really something you can’t understand unless you’ve been there. This month I should be finding out if I was accepted into grad school for speech-language pathology. I don’t think I have a shot, because I bombed the GRE, but it’s possible.

6 Likes

Labels not really important just that the meds are working as they should. Which hopefully they can sort out soon for you.

2 Likes

Hi 15 characters

2 Likes

I have sent my doppelganger to answer this thread :wink: Just stumbling from one day to the next.

1 Like

@SurprisedJ, what’s happening to your sister, eh? Missing her around here.

1 Like

I’m around. Not quite as mad as a March hare, but the month is young.

1 Like

I, psychoticteen, am here. I am going back to school now, my dog might die… I am hoping to just chill and go to groups for now. I am semi-stable thus far, and hi :3

2 Likes

Hopefully your dogs going to be all right.

Thank you for remembering her.

My kid sis has been using all her spare time trying to get into the nursing program. I never knew it was so competitive.

1 Like

Hello. Im new here. Just thought I would say hello. Look forward to getting to know you guys

9 Likes

You can’t be Bruce Willis. I’m the real Bruce willis.

4 Likes