Male wrist watches

Anybody on here who is male wear a watch frequently? I am looking at one of the Chromatic Citizen Eco Drive watches, but wanted to hear from others first. What do you wear, do you like it, pros/cons, etc.

I wear this now

a classic watch for bums like myself, lol. very nice, cheap and top quality

1 Like

I don’t wear a watch despite my avatar. However I’m fascinated by watches, hence my avatar. Just thought I’d share!

Edit: if you’re getting an analogue watch you need to spend a lot more to get one that lasts longer than 6 months. Digital ones are cheaper and last forever.

1 Like

I’ve got a basic digital watch which lights up on a button press.

Default display is weekday day/month and in the time in 12 hr format.

This is an example of something I’m looking at:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161448559084?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Should last longer than six months!

I have the watch in everhopeful’s profile pic. I like it, I only wear it occasionally. pros the blue and yellow version looks nice, doesn’t look cheap, cons the ticker is a little bit loud.

I have a silver Citizen eco drive. @anon40540444 It’s not as fancy as the one you’ve posted but it serves its purpose.

I want an apple watch that monitors my heart rate etc. I am obsessed with my heart health!

I was thinking about that also but i can’t figure the cost no matter how I stack it.

There’s Fitbit HR ones that track your heart rate. They are like 175

My husband wears one of invicta watches and he says it`s the most practical variant for him. My DHis a bus driver and he cannot wear a very expensive watch at work.

I wear a Fitbit HR. It tracks my heart rate :heartbeat: