Make sense?

So many of the people with sz have normal beliefs and some odd beliefs.
Normal as in religious, political, and social issues.

Odd beliefs tend to stem around things they’ve experienced. Such as visions, voices, feelings, sensations

I’ve seen many people on hear act like a belief in anything normal and odd is totally delusional. This makes no sense to me. We as humans spend our lives believing in many things and shutting down positive beliefs or making them seem harmful to an individual is wrong and disgusting in my opinion.

Yes you can take religion too far and become delusional. You can also become delusional thinking a tree in your back yard is a God.

The point is believe what you want but if a belief is tendering your happiness and sanity get rid of the belief. That being said if you’re living sinfully and suffering from it and don’t want to change or own up to it then you’re pretty crappy honestly.

Life is about boundaries and discipline. Everything essentially comes down to having the proper boundaries necessary to function in your mind body and society.

Anyways if we indulge in the odd weird stuff thst happens the more frequent and out of control it gets. If we focus more on actually living and not how everything makes us feel and react and think our minds begin to balance and there isn’t so much bs to deal with. Somethings are meant to be thought about, some arent. Some things are meant to be done and not think about.

We freak ourselves out seeing everyrhing as a foreign object not normal to us.

1 Like

I once got hospitalized involuntarily because I told my pdoc that the willow tree my ex had planted at the house of his girlfriend way across the country was sad because he thought he was part of a new family, then abandoned.
She asked if I could hear it crying and I said yes- it was a weeping willow after all.
Then she asked how was I going to stop it, and I said I guess the only way would be to drive back there with some “Round Up” (a pesticide) in my trunk.
She had no sense of humor I found out quickly and had to run out her office as she called the police on me.
Really.
Isn’t a sense of humor ok in this pretty stupid cold world?
I wasn’t really going to hurt that sad tree, nor was I going to drive across the united states to visit it either, I was just joking with her, but there you have it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.