Make ever moment count

4 Likes

I suffered a lot from anhedonia while on meds and I feel a lot better now, even though I still use them and am still not capable of feeling the full spectrum of feelings. Ironically, somehow accepting that I’m not feeling euphoric while on meds helped me. Since very recently I can enjoy simple moments again, like cuddling my son and riding my bicycle and being with a friend. Someone even complimented me on seeming to be a person who can really value the small things in life, which felt weird, but good, because I was so depressed and incapable of seeing the positive things for so long. I changed. I often feel content now. :slight_smile:

drzen, you want me to post my stories? okay. well one day, I met a spider. she ate all the flies in my room. i was so impressed that i said, “hey, how about we co-exist?” but in the prequel of this story, I think i killed her daughter. so I don’t know if she agreed to co-exist or not; but to this very day, there’s not a fly in sight! I’m in love with a spider.