Low Satisfaction with sex life among patients with schizophrenia

I’m relieved my libido no longer tortures me.

4 Likes

I share your feelings, really. Especially now that I’m older.

1 Like

My cousin has aspergers and he gets laid all the time

1 Like

This survey passed me by. The nookie in Casa Pixel is epic.

EPIC.

I may have reached the age where I’m gearing down for hills, but, by God, I’m still rolling.

:grin:

3 Likes

Mine is randomly this way: one week on then a week or so off - something like that. Lithium has luckily pushed in its boot print but it’s still a bit more than I want to handle. I feel badly for my husband; there is no keeping up with this. On the other hand, he’s very lucky about the Lithium. He’s never seen me without it and I’m afraid when he does he might just run directly to the sex shop and buy one of everything.

I don’t have any sex including with myself and I am totally satisfied :slight_smile:

I had the same issue. When I would tell my prescriber that the meds took away my ability to orgasm she acted like it was no big deal and scolded me when I came off them…that’s huge for me. What am I supposed to just sign off on sexual pleasure for the rest of my life?

Not to mention my psychosis gets worse when I don’t “take care” of myself.

1 Like

I don’t understand this. Sexuality is part of a healthy life. I’ve had the same problem with seeking meds that didn’t cause the problem. I guess if we dare be crazy, we forfeit our sex lives.

1 Like

As per the study, I can’t imagine finding a woman that’s okay with a guy that can’t work and has a taboo sickness.