Looking for other artists and musicians!

could also make videos for poets, just with some stock footage and the poem displaying on screen.

1 Like

lol I’m going to start it anyway. will post updates on this thread!

1 Like

well have an email, youtube channel with no content yet, and a logo concept done tonight :smiley:

but its currently 2:30 in the morning, so more work tomorrow

maybe you can get them

Hi @avyon7. Welcome to the forum. I removed your last name from your post as we value anonymity on this forum.

2 Likes

here is one example of an album video for the network…

understood! thank you sir!

https://www.facebook.com/officialtsanpage/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbPVW3UijttvQKh7JjsTfgA

This is probably my best track. I make Electro Industrial and Aggrotech.

Actually I’m Schizo Affective. I don’t know if that matters.

1 Like

this is really good man! would you be interested in being featured in the network? I can make some trippy display videos for your music, unless you would want to make them yourself.

this music is a trip! makes me want to watch Blade ha!

and don’t worry about schizoaffective, actually that is my official diagnosis.

what do you use to write? I’m a Reason user!

I use FL Studio. The song was actually about a time when I had been put in restraints for no reason and left there.
But the the majority of the time I have been treated humanely.

You can use my song for the youtube channel as long as I get full credit. Maybe a trippy video or maybe just text. I would like to see a preview of the trippy video first if we go that route.

of course. here is an example playlist of my music. your website will be linked in the video, with your music name on top. in the description will be links to your website as well.

this is a nonprofit, all I do is publish the works, and the artists keep all rights and earnings!

Hi

It’s a great idea - you might see how much help you can get to publicise (unless you’re good at it.)

to me - it’s a new idea - feedback people?

I have been working in the field of mental health and short film, theatre, monologue and poems and have had a lot of support with 'Stepping Out Theatre Company’
a mental health theatre company 2 hrs from me

if you really want it to go a long way i’d make it paid.

or aim for that when it gets ‘big’

i might be talking sit but it’s a way of gaining more ‘kudos’

like don’t undersell / rate us (kind of)

i have scripts published by ‘Lazy Bee scripts’ and they charge people to download or extra to perform and pay royalties - on line publisher.

You would still here have the option of not for profit and or costs

i have a website through "wix"
they are easy to set up but cost about £100
i think - it’s been a long time since i’ve paid them

I think this idea could go far

1 Like

I think it sounds like a great idea! :smiley:

I’d love to join, but I’m scared I won’t be able to contribute steadily, as my “art” is sporadic.
I write poems, and I sometimes draw/doodle.
I dream of writing and illustrating my own books, but my skills aren’t high enough, or maybe it’s my focus that isn’t good enough…
Something, whatever it is, is holding me back. Y’know?

But yeah, like I said, great idea and initative :slight_smile:

2 Likes