Long nightmare

It started out really weird. Donald Trump was hosting this giant tournament for select people to compete in. He chose a handful of very rich and famous people, and then for some reason he picked me as well. I didn’t really want to be in the tournament but I was forced to be. Every challenge I felt was unfair to me because mine felt much more difficult than the celebrities’ challenges. For example my last few challenges required me surviving and having to find a way to fight a tiger while one of my opponents had to answer simple trivia questions.

In the end me and a couple people ended up winning. One of the people that won somehow was Kim Kardashian and she said she really felt like we had bonded from our experience. I was confused but went along with it and she somehow got me to propose to her?! So we were going to get married but I was just confused and didn’t think I wanted to marry her, I would talk to her and we didn’t like any of the same things but she was madly in love with me. So I spent the rest of that part of the nightmare feeling both traumatized and bitter about the trials I had been through and anxious and upset about the upcoming wedding.

After that the nightmare turned into me spending time with my family at a children’s museum that was pretty cool. But there I ended up finding out my dad was a pedophile…and it was gross. Then I got stuck doing a lot of repetitive activity and I’m pretty sure it ended with me being raped by a demon again, so it turned into another stupid PTSD nightmare. Anyways. I was doing my best not to be disturbed by it all today.

1 Like

If you have been taking melatonin, I would stop. LOL

But hey I suffer chronic nightmares too. I have a big tattoo from The Nightmare Before Christmas because of it.

I woke up at 4:40AM this morning from mine, but so it goes, I will rest until 9 and then do my best to get some studying done. I am finishing up a text on diagnostic interviewing, that and the research I am doing on the dark triad is very rewarding for me. I like to analyze dreams for the hell of it, but sometimes the analysis is just “■■■■ that ■■■■” and then coffee and vape and move on.

1 Like

I hate nightmares. How often do you have them Anna?

Your nightmare are all about society, celebrities, etc, Anna. You spent a lot of time on TV news?

Very often, unfortunately

1 Like

I hope the AP sorts that out for you eventually. Make sure you take the AP at the exact same time of day everyday. If I don’t do that, I get vivid nightmares, even though I’m not generally prone to them.

1 Like

Not really, but they are all over the Internet and I do spend quite a bit of time online