Leaving this forum for good

Thanks @MissMermaid . i lately have panic fear and intrusive thoughts. consequence of that maybe. need more education.

1 Like

Just to clarify my post about blocking someone wasnā€™t about you, it was against someone that was saying things about children, and as Iā€™m due to become a mother, I found it really offensive! Sorry to have worried you, hope you donā€™t leave the forum!

2 Likes

I would leave this forum. But nobody would miss me i like feeling like a hemmeroid

The person who made this post about children is sick as we all are or as we have been before. I do not believe in censoring him we need to have some compassion

1 Like

Well i am also sick and I donā€™t have to put up with his triggering BS. Hence why I wanted to block him.

3 Likes

I donā€™t mean to offend you but if we blocked everything triggering none of us would be here anymore.

Hi @Melomaniac, good morning. I think you remember me. You disappointed me from some of your posts, so I stopped to reply you. But now ok, never mind it. What spiderpig saying is related to me and I donā€™t believe her clarification. I am really enjoying this site, so I am able to wrote garbages of my mind in this site.
Thanks again.

Thanks @spiderpig hope you are not offended as well. it was my insecurities and guilt that drove me to this post. i withdraw myself if i am not able to handle a situation as i think i fighting alone and for long time. but the replies proved me wrong. i am not going to leave this forum. going to stay and fight.

5 Likes

@anon68148378 sorry if i disappointed you. i dint mean that. i was trying hard not to listen to voices in my head during those post. so it might have occurred to you in a different way. now the voices have reuced a bit. but still there are other issues as said here in this post. Thanks.

Thanks @anon9798425 your post has given me a boost.

Iā€™m really glad that youā€™ve decided to stay on the forum @Melomaniac. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m going to go ahead and close this thread.

2 Likes