Leaving this forum for good

I somewhat believe that i am the odd one out here. When some one says I dont like an individual and its targeted for a specific person, it hurts me and makes me think its me who is that person. Maybe delusion but its haunting a lot to an extent that i get pain in heart. So I am planning to leave this forum for a while (maybe forever) and intended to not hurt anyones feelings and mine as well. Happy foruming everyone!! Cheers!! Bye for now.

1 Like

Can you single out the posts that made you take this (rash) decision??
I’m sure we can make you see things in a different (better) light!

1 Like

@Andrey israel ai scifi post and i want to block a user… i always have this guilty feeling of doing things wrong and then repenting. it makes me so sick. i am like completely ill and not many understands how to treat me. they make me more guilty of my doings. so i related that to my existing feeling maybe. which i am not able to overcome.

1 Like

I can assure you none of those posts were about you.
Try to open up a little bit more and interact with people around here. We’re mostly harmless. I am sure some folks will be able to relate to your issues. Maybe not me, but someone. And you will feel less lonely. And maybe you will learn useful tips too. At the very least you’ll read some jokes, watch some cute kitty photos and hear some obscure words of “wisdom” that nobody really understands :wink:

3 Likes

:sunny: well your reply is words of wisdom for me. again another drastic or impulsive decidion :wink: i lose my mind when i want to think of saying good things. but i will try my best being here

4 Likes

Don’t worry pal, it’s probably a delusion, I think we all just want you and everybody to get better

1 Like

Yea it’s gross a bunch of schizophrenics sitting around Israel bashing. You would think that people with schizophrenia would be worried about themselves more than other people’s religious beliefs but it just goes to show that anti semitism is alive and well even amongst the mentally ill.

2 Likes

Has nothing to do with Israel bashing. Israel rules. Come on

2 Likes

If anti-Zionism is a modern form of anti-Semitism then Erez is himself an anti-Semite.

2 Likes

Don’t worry no one is against you but it hurts me too that even on schizophrenia.com there are people disliked and ostracised for their illness.

1 Like

That’s very philosophical but I think we know what erez is dealing with. There is no logic too it so what is the point of this response? To insult my intelligence maybe? I’m not here to prove a point was just an observation.

No insult, just an observation too.

1 Like

Erez was the one doing the Israel bashing

I believe in erez and I think he can get improvement on his condition. Just a few weeks ago he waited at the bus stop of an hour to get to the hospital. That could have been the life changing event he needed, but the bus didn’t come.

Whatever dudes, carry on. I’m not gonna spend my day online defending someone else who is banned anyway.
Just saying that it’s a sensitive subject for some of us forum lurkers. Would appreciate if you respected that

You’re right. He needs an access to care whatever the condition : hospital, pdoc, therapist

1 Like

Yeah, those posts weren’t about you. Don’t worry. But I get it. :wink: You’re good though.

5 Likes

I think treebeard wins most empathetic on the board. This goes back to a post a little bit ago. Makes sense too

2 Likes

@Melomaniac

Hi,

No one has any problem with you. you are not hurting or disturbing anybody =( sorry you feel that way.

2 Likes

I don’t think that Erez is anti-Semitic. He’s acknowledged that his issues with wanting to leave Israel stem from his intrusive thoughts.

3 Likes