Last man to walk on moon passes away

5 Likes

Ah I feel bad liking this…

3 Likes

If I was in that space capsule with Neil Armstrong, I would’ve jumped past him down that ladder at the last second to be the first man on the Moon in the history of mankind.

2 Likes

How ecstaticly pleased the astronauts, astronomers, star gazers, and the lot of them would have been as a spirit.

Free to move about in space not subject to the physical universe, like it was their playground.

This place is truly cursed, nothing but a prison we’re forced into.

1 Like

These men were true American heroes. They did indeed have the “right stuff.”

Cernan wrote the initials of his then 9-year-old daughter (TDC) on the moon. How cool is that?

1 Like

That’s a sweetheart of a papa, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Great people, but he still was quite young when he died, my father is 83 in this year, he never went to the Moon,my father was a talented and respected carpenter, in the modern world people should live much longer … but great people any way.

1 Like

My papa died in 2013 at the age of 82. He was still too young, but given he had Dementia, quality beats quantity.
I miss him.

2 Likes

They say that my father has a strong heart, I remember how in my teenage years I went with my father to do his carpenter activities in various houses, yes, I helped him already when I was just 15-16 and with that money I got my first computer, I am my father’s son. Once we did some carpenter things for one English teacher and she asked whether I felt anything when I collected all those butterflies and moths I said ‘I felt nothing’, now this English teacher would be proud of me, me communicating in English every day.

2 Likes

Epic space battle. Slow motion fistfight.

1 Like

This is not true. We’ve had military bases on the moon for some time. It’s still a hard loss for the scientific community though.

1 Like

if she goes to the moon, and find her initials there, she’d freak; no?

I would

1 Like

I think she’d love her papa even more knowing how much she meant to him for thinking of her like that.

prison of what? if this is a forum of schizophrenia, there is only mind prison, lets break free from that peeps ^^ we are our greatest enemy, defeat oneself lets find “the way” our way. poison words and logic are in us, to cured poison we have to use good stuff, use positive, and logic and good reasoning to defeat it, hope to see you defeat your greatest enemy ^^