Killed more than 20

I killed more than 20 ants.

was chilling, when I saw an ant. investigated.

found colony in my room!

they were near empty cereal boxes where I put… “excess flour.”

horrific experience. still shaking.

so many ants. might have some crawling on me, for destroying their village.

I need to keep my place clean…

2 Likes

what color were these ants?.. sugar ants are smaller black ones…aslong as they not red or large they are just pests not really agro… use cinnamon at your door its like hot lava to ants… its like Gandalf you shall not pass to them will keep them out… but a quick clean up of your flour reserves would also help keep them away…

3 Likes

Good luck getting rid of the ants depending on where you live. I lived near the beach long ago and ants were everywhere. Just think of them as your little kitchen cleaning crew.

I trashed the boxes, but didn’t clean the paste much.

went to bed. woke up. they’re back. yeah, they are small black. I guess ants like my flour… o_0

I will cinnamon, if it gets worse.

1 Like

Don’t worry 20 reincarnations as an ant isn’t too long in human terms, but in ant terms?.. :wink:

1 Like

If there is large colonies, then you’ll need pest control:

(They even take DNA sample from ants)

1 Like

I’m calling right now

1 Like

Are you serious? :smile:

1 Like

lol just kidding.
ants left. room’s empty. :relaxed:

4 Likes

I think ants are contagious… today… I found bastarde ants in the kitchen… I cleaned it up mostly… but will cinnamon them tomm if they haven’t left… glad you got rid of yours…but you didn’t have to send them here…

1 Like

I had a battle with the ants myself. They were moving in around my kitchen sink. I had to use insecticide, which I know is dangerous if ingested orally, but I wanted those ants to go away. I managed to get rid of them without poisoning myself.

2 Likes

Mr Ant sends his regards. He also says his amigos come for the water, stay for the goodies. :ant::ant::ant::ant::ant:

2 Likes

woke up today and saw an ant on my laptop screen. ;O

motivation enough.
got an old rag, soaked it in detergent and dishwashing liquid. used the rag to wipe the floor. hand and knees.

haven’t seen any ants yet. seen a few stranded ones though. :slight_smile:

I’ll hold my tongue until tomorrow morning.

Put salt down by their entryway. Like a little line.

Toast, ants, and Popeye. I love the varied topics tonight, lol.

@ChildOfFate, @sirBoring, and @77nick77.

3 Likes

You are no doubt doomed!!!

4 Likes

Better ants than roaches. My mom used to live in public housing when I was young and there were roaches. NASTY

1 Like

When I had ants in my old apartment I used to scare them away and only kill the fastest ones. Eventually none of them would ever run away and then I would kill the whole lot.

When I was a kid I would torture ants a lot. I think it cursed me.

1 Like

I used to have an ant farm they didn’t survive long. A 20 second burst of an radioactive isotope at 57% will destroy them within 8 quadriseconds. +55 (888) 888-888$

If this happen to me i collect all of them and make an ant farm, they become my friend and i study their amazing super strength.

3 Likes