Karma is rough

Used to pretend to be the guy that didnt like attention when i was really young and devolped a habit for it, now nobody likes to give real intimate contact connection face to face to me, well you know what i mean groups and stuff. Yep karma.

1 Like

I always thought of karma in a different guise - that of a person having to pay for his immoral acts. Maybe you can overcome this problem with people you’re having now.

Karma to me is just the law of averages that if you rob enough banks you’re going to inevitably pay for it all.

It could be that they’re too busy and my generation, the millennials, have totally ruined society with the dodgy attitude we have about every single thing we do. I used to not be that way until recently when I learned it’s now socially acceptable to not call or message people back if you don’t feel like it and my principle of trying to respond to anyone trying to get hold of me is just too old school from probably my great grandparents’ generation since they raised me and I was a social pariah through all of grade school.