Just took an ambien

Whoa. I didn’t realize the effects has. I was always just taking it at night. But I needed some sleep right now. With the amount light in my room well things are a little triply. The popcorn on the ceilings moving in all kinds of ways. Not uniformly either, like the pattern is changing. I also got an erection, pretty odd. My thoughts are slow and my voices are off and on again. That’s why buddy takes his prescription like he does and passes it around to his friends. I caught doing that once and I was like you guys are stupid. Lol now I see why.

1 Like

Ambian…The alcohol drink in a pill.

Yeah made me pretty slow but it was a nice break.

Most of last year I mixed massive amounts of vodka with ambien. I enjoy the feeling that the mixture creates.

I accidentally OD’d though. I took 10 shots of vodka with 5 ambien or so.

Christ glad your still with us.

I used it for like a year. Eventually it’s like a benzo (for me anyway). I think Ambien has something to it, where it will put you to sleep, then wake you up early, thinking your feeling refreshed and energized, then later on boom you crash and feel psychotic.

Ambian is what I got a shot of at the ER one time when I almost escaped the restraints to take off.
It took 6 big guys to hold me down to give me that stinking shot, which took over an hour to knock me out.