Just hypothetically

So this is completely hypothetical, I think this post might be closed anyway. But what if demonic or spiritual possession was real? It’s just that some of the stuff that happens to me is way too synchronistic sometimes, it makes me wonder. Also how no AP has actually helped me. It sounds stupid and medieval, but what if it was a possibility.

3 Likes

Did you change your mind? :confused:

1 Like

For what it’s worth I have unusual beliefs.

I believe I have spiritual problems. But thankfully I also believe I have a physical brain disorder. So I take my meds for my physical brain disorder.

I don’t treat it as an either/or but rather that I’ve got both.

3 Likes

Well no but when I went to the hospital they stopped the Latuda and tried giving me Abilify and Haldol, which didn’t help so I decided to go back on Navane. My pdoc is on vacation so I have to wait until he gets back to get more Latuda and to talk to him about it. Also the bottle that I had has mysteriously disappeared, and I’m sure I didn’t take it that night.

1 Like

Yeah that sounds about right to me. I don’t completely believe in the spiritual stuff as there hasn’t been anything other than my own hallucinations to prove any of it is real. It’s just something I’m curious about. All religions claim there to be some sorts of otherworldly beings that are just real as us in existence. I don’t know what is true. I know I have a problem with my brain though.

1 Like

That’s a little messed up that you can’t get any help until he comes back… But I’m glad Latuda helped. I hope you feel a little better when you start up on Latuda again.

1 Like

Thanks. Latuda takes a while to kick in, around 6 weeks, it’s just that it’s one of the few meds I haven’t really taken yet. And yeah it does kinda suck that I have to wait, but we’re all human.

1 Like

I would look into getting back on Latuda. Sometimes you need to be firm about what meds work and that you don’t want to change them. Sometimes doctors want to change meds. It worked for me. I’m on Vraylar because I was adamant about it.

And with regards to demons and stuff. I believe it. Some call them aliens. There’s a lot we don’t know. And I’m pretty rational. Although I have sidestepped a lot because of SZA.

1 Like

Indeed there is a lot of stuff we don’t know. I had a dream that the universe was nothing but a marble that a baby was playing with. For all we know our universe could be an atom within another exponentially larger universe, and it could go on like that with no end. Interesting to think about.

3 Likes

It may be real but it wouldn’t mean that sz is not because their symptoms are very different.

1 Like

I mean it could be real I mean there’s no way to prove or disprove it. Like yeah science can’t prove it right now but that doesnt mean science or something can’t prove it in the future. So maybe

2 Likes

Sometimes when I have a bad day or two and see a lot of cats that are not there, I keep thinking that they are from another quantum reality. I guess, I have to say: so what? I have unusual beliefs from time to time. They are not hurting anyone. I don’t do much different because of it. Just talk to some cats that are not there.

However, if you think that your unusual beliefs are going to cause harm (to you or someone else), then they need to be dealt with.

2 Likes

I believe my problem is emotional and spiritual, not biological. When im psychotic I think im possessed. I dont believe that now. I do believe that I made choices in my life that I find it really hard to deal with emotionally and spiritually, that are causing my conscience trouble, and this is why I am having psychotic fears of hell and doom. I also believe i had psychic dreams, both happy and scary.

2 Likes

What I know is that delusions are a big part of this disease. There’s all kinds and they take different forms but that’s the way it is. Do I believe in ghosts? No. But have I seen ghosts and felt them? Yes. I can understand the hallucination for what it is.

1 Like

Yeah I need to learn how to do that.

its not possible despite what people say, demonic/spiritual possession is a myth and its not a good subject to dwell on especially if you have sz, probably best trying to avoid this subject and try and push it to the back of your mind, file under bin lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.