Just Graduated!

Congratulaaaatioooonssss sharpiiii!!! :smile: You’re one smart and strong cookie, I didn’t have any doubts you could do it!

3 Likes

congratulations sharp :grin:

1 Like

Congratulations @Sharp :mortar_board::sparkles:
You set a very fine example for today’s youth!
I hope you find a summer job that you enjoy, but remember to also have lots of fun this summer before you head off to college.

1 Like

That is awesome! Congrats :smiley:

I’m going back to school soon, so I probably wont be posting as much as I usually do. Sending ya positive vibes.

Take care.

2 Likes

Congratulations! I’m happy for you.

1 Like

YAY! CONGRATS! i remember you when you first started posting.

i remember being a little scared for you. You kind of reminded me of me, except even you were even younger than I was when I started having schizophrenia. You’ve come a long way, Sharp!

You are making your dreams become reality! Maybe you’ll be the next Elyn R. Saks, but in the STEM (science/tech/engineering/math) field!!

Come rain or shine, obstacles, episodes, sports, clubs, anything, everything, stick with your studies. Having read your posts, I sense that you have a great love of knowledge and learning. I am sure that you will find innovative ways to make your university experience be all that you can hope for!

We’re all rooting for you! :clap:

1 Like

Thank you so much @HQuinn! I really appreciate it.

To everyone here, thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am so happy for you for graduating. No one can take that away from you. that’s what my grandmother told me when I got my college degree. I can’t be an architect because I can’t work anymore. but I still have my degree. I hope you get a nice frame for it. Hang it with pride on the wall !

2 Likes

What is geocaching? Congrats we knew you could do it…do great things and make your ancestors proud…

1 Like

Keep the momentum going! Wonderful stuff. :blush: Congrats!!! :tada:

1 Like

It is a worldwide modern day scavenger hunt!

1 Like

Go @Sharp we’re proud of you !!

1 Like

Congrats sharp. Good luck in college.

1 Like

How very exciting, congratulations

It is a little late Congratulations, sharp. Have a good summer to face the college life.

1 Like

(EDIT)
getting straight A
every single day
graduated last may
from Ucla
bachelor degree
a 4.0…
i get a job
Every where i go…

Anyways…Congrats…:+1:

1 Like

I had no idea you are so young. You sounded intelligent beyond your years. Anyway, congratulations.

1 Like

Congratulations!!

1 Like

:slight_smile: I actually am on my way to ucla. But fabulous song and poem :smile:

4 Likes

Good wishes for ur Future…:pray:

1 Like