Just Graduated!

I didn’t think it would happen, but it just did. When I was in the mental ward last Christmas, I surely thought I was not going to graduate high school or get into college afterwards. However, the opposite happened. Around that time, I also stumbled upon this great site where I have met many wonderful people.

All of you have supported me well, and I thank you for it.

Thank you guys. Thank you so much.

22 Likes

Congratulations, you are graduating at a time when you’ll be able to hold to your high school friends, if you want. What are your plans for the summer?

1 Like

Congrats :v:️:ok_hand::heart:️:innocent::blue_heart::rabbit::dancing_women::smiley_cat:

1 Like

great news :slight_smile: well done xxx

1 Like

Thank you! I am currently trying to get a local job before college starts. I also want to spend time with my good friends and go geocaching!

3 Likes

So happy for you! Congrats! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations sharp! Good luck with college!

1 Like

Congrats!! :blush:

1 Like

that sounds great! congratulations! Good luck with the job hunt.

1 Like

Congratulaaaatioooonssss sharpiiii!!! :smile: You’re one smart and strong cookie, I didn’t have any doubts you could do it!

3 Likes

congratulations sharp :grin:

1 Like

Congratulations @Sharp :mortar_board::sparkles:
You set a very fine example for today’s youth!
I hope you find a summer job that you enjoy, but remember to also have lots of fun this summer before you head off to college.

1 Like

That is awesome! Congrats :smiley:

I’m going back to school soon, so I probably wont be posting as much as I usually do. Sending ya positive vibes.

Take care.

2 Likes

Congratulations! I’m happy for you.

1 Like

YAY! CONGRATS! i remember you when you first started posting.

i remember being a little scared for you. You kind of reminded me of me, except even you were even younger than I was when I started having schizophrenia. You’ve come a long way, Sharp!

You are making your dreams become reality! Maybe you’ll be the next Elyn R. Saks, but in the STEM (science/tech/engineering/math) field!!

Come rain or shine, obstacles, episodes, sports, clubs, anything, everything, stick with your studies. Having read your posts, I sense that you have a great love of knowledge and learning. I am sure that you will find innovative ways to make your university experience be all that you can hope for!

We’re all rooting for you! :clap:

1 Like

Thank you so much @HQuinn! I really appreciate it.

To everyone here, thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am so happy for you for graduating. No one can take that away from you. that’s what my grandmother told me when I got my college degree. I can’t be an architect because I can’t work anymore. but I still have my degree. I hope you get a nice frame for it. Hang it with pride on the wall !

2 Likes

What is geocaching? Congrats we knew you could do it…do great things and make your ancestors proud…

1 Like

Keep the momentum going! Wonderful stuff. :blush: Congrats!!! :tada:

1 Like

It is a worldwide modern day scavenger hunt!

1 Like