Just an idea

you know i’m just wondering if it might be an idea to have a shower check in for everybody…myself included of course. kinda like a reminder to shower more often. i’ve just had a bath after two days. i felt awfully disgusting. i would like to shower every other day but i think that having a shower buddy or two would help greatly, someone to get me motivated to get in there, however bad i’m feeling? what do you guys think? is it an option for any of you? i know some of you want to keep your showering habits to yourself but for those of you that don’t mind sharing, i think it might just help if someone’s got your back, you know? just an idea.

8 Likes

I am all for this! I get everything else done and neglect myself!

3 Likes

Showering/bathing I’m not too bad with. However teeth cleaning is anther story altogether.

I found getting rid of the soap and going shower gel and loofah made the experience a little better. For showering that is. Although it can still take me half the day to motivate myself to get under it.

2 Likes

I love flossing my teeth, but the toothbrush bothers me. We could do this too!

3 Likes

I think that its a great idea @jaynebeal! I still have a difficult time getting motivated to shower - every other day would be ideal for me too. You come up with some really good ideas! :smiley:

4 Likes

ok guys, well i don’t know what time it is where you are but how about we either start today with a shower or bath and teeth brushing, or we start saturday. up to you?

2 Likes

It’s good for me to start today.

2 Likes

For a while I didn’t shower. I was drinking heavily, and I was always sweating out alcohol, so I looked greasy all the time. I’ve cut back on the drinking and I’m showering daily, except for today, because I woke up late and didn’t have time.

3 Likes

Today! This 15 character thing needs to go.

3 Likes

Im in. i would love to get a shower at least every other day… but as is I usually go close to four days between. thats bad but it isnt as bad as it sounds because i dont usually get that dirty as i stay home everyday and just play with my 20 month old son. but again i am in. This will make people in my life happy to see that im taking better care of myself. that goes for the tooth debaucle as well. I mean tooth brushing. but i want to get to every day on that front(back and side to side).

3 Likes

right tortoise…we start today. can you manage that d’you think? doesn’t matter what time you do it, even if it takes you all day to get in there…so long as it’s done by the end of the day…and teeth brushed. good luck. let us know when you’re done.

will do. i may go brush in a few. i smoke cigars like cool kids smoke camels so i think i can do this. plus i did attic work for a friend last night so i have fiberglas in my hair still i think.

does anyone else have trouble changing clothes? i can stay in the same clothes for days andthats where my trouble really lies as far as social interactions. people notice thats the same thing as yesterday.

I would like to join this too. I have a horrible time trying to take a shower. I need to shave too but thats a different story. If its ok Im in too

3 Likes

i finally shaved yesterday! it had been two weeks. god i sound a mess…

I’ll add a shave too. Slightly more than a three day growth atm. Tends to irritate the hell out of me after a week or so. So that tends to be when I shave. Although I’ve been trying to add shaving while in the shower. One as only have a small hot water system so I try to grab the hot water while I can. Two to try to create a routine with shaving…We’ll have to have a virtual ball after to show off our cleaned up selves.

3 Likes

my husband has to remind me to shower or take a bath he reminds me once a week but its been over a week my hair is messy he reminds me to brush my teeth every day other wise i will not do it
shaving has gone out the window i have hairy legs at the moment
i think ill join too if it ok to

4 Likes

the more the merrier! woo hoo…we is gonna be clean freaks folks! lol

1 Like

yes ella! bloody brilliant. get in that bathroom my lovely and get scrubbed and shaved. i did today and feel so much better for it and you will too hunni.

1 Like

Done and dusted…Hair washed, clipped nails (or claws for my toe nails) and trimmed nose hairs as well…

I feel pretty
Oh so pretty…

2 Likes

I am clean! Teeth scrubbed!

3 Likes