I've come of my medication

I’ve come of my medication completley
Cold turkey. Feel hideous can’t move sleep think eat. I’m a complete paranoid wreck I can smell a strange smell
That won’t go away, everything and everyone is in my head again. my CPN has been I have to wait a week to see my pysch he’s away for a week From today and I won’t see an emergency one don’t trust them. I’ve gone from 600mg quetiapine and 100mg sertraline to nothing. My CPN spoke to my pysch and said I have to just take 100 mg twice a day to tide me over for a week. I thought I felt ok and I thought I could do this. Have I lapsed?

Sounds like withdrawals maybe. Just relax dude try to get a grip on things. Get lots of rest don’t stress yourself out. Realize your safe and nothing bad wi happen to you. Be more careful in the future with your med supply.

Keep us updated.

Don’t anything rash.

1 Like

Coming off quetiapine cold turkey can kill you. Google quetiapine withdrawal. I’d go onto another anti psychotic first as a means of coming off it. Don’t come off it cold turkey.

Thankyou for your reply. I’m currently titrating for a week till I see my pysch

Thanx mate think I have a bit of everything going on. Withdrawals and symptoms returning hopefully il get sorted

Definently withdrawals, I went through the same thing. I cold-turkeyed off of Zyprexa and I didn’t sleep a wink for 7 days straight and even after that I was still totally wired. I couldn’t think straight and was feeling paranoid for no reason. You might want to taper off gradually and that might help.

Thankyou for the advice. I’m in a titrate dose until I see my pysch And see what he does then to Help.