Its not normal what i feel on my zyprexa

So, here a short report how I feel on my Zyprexa and its getting worse. I suspect it to feel even more paranoid on it. I realized it makes worse my ocd and my intrusive thoughts. I feel some pressure from it in my brain to a point that I cant think. It makes me so depressed that I think of dying every day. I feel very heavy on it, without a life in me. Plus, It stopped my periods, it gave me more pilosity, my teeth started to ruin. And I cant lose weight even though that I eat poorly. I am so fat that I risk something serious on this. The depression on it is terrible and it seems to go worse with the time and the increased dosage.
honestly, its not normal. I cant hear anymore from my doc that ill get used to it. No. Its even strange that I feel more paranoid on it. I wasn’t so paranoid without it, really… I am afraid even from my mom. I feel guilty on it for every sin of mine and I cant get over this.
Its too much. I start to wonder if I have another illness. I really find that I have intellectual deficiets cause I cant think well. I lack something in my thinking - it could be logic, or fantasy, or imagination, I cant determinate it well… Is it possible for an ap to make you more paranoid? Its not so strange when you know that it blocks every cell in your brain in my case…
I am desperate, ill continue fighting but I cant handle this anymore. So I try now to see if I can stay off this Zyprexa, just on my Depakote. If it doesn’t work, I can always try a smaller dose of Zyprexa or maybe switch to another med. Ill go probably to another doc. My current doc is a bit too cool and I dont find her good in knowing the effects of the meds on somebody…
I also try to remember how I was on solian in the past cause I remember that it wasn’t so bad. But now, I just want to see myself without an ap. To clear this mind and take the right symptoms to a doc.
Please, understand me, it was too much what I was experiencing on Zyprexa, It was hell…

Judging by your past posts, you weren’t better on the lower dose either.

Although it seems like your current med regimen isn’t working real well either, you definitely shouldn’t go cold turkey.

No, I wasn’t better on the lower dose, that’s true. But its not normal that I dont progress at all since years on this Zyprexa. I took it for years for god sake…
Why I cant be in cold turkey now? Me too I have doubts that this regimen will work but I just want to see whats my real symptoms without the Zyprexa…

Don’t go cold turkey then, because you won’t know what is withdrawal and what is sz.

oh, I checked the meaning of cold turkey. But I stopped already my Zyprexa, I am sure that I want to see how I feel, twinkle…

I don’t think it’s your meds. Probably your illness is not being effective against your illness.

what I described in my post is true, really. I dont exaggerate, trust me. What I experience on Zyprexa is hellish. I dont say that I am not ill, but this Zyprexa just makes the things even worse… I am stuck now.

I never liked that med. Anxiety meds is the only thing I’ll take now. AP Do not improve anything for me

you are just on benzos? lol, its a good sign for you :slight_smile: But I dont invent anything. the obesity, the stopped periods, the bad teeth, the impossibility to think, its all comes from the ap, I dont invent anything. I was feeling like dying on Zyprexa. It made me really depressed. I guess I need another med but it will be hard to find which now. All my friends ask me why I dont go out while I am on meds. ti am on meds for 8 years!!! No progress at all for now.