It's a fearful thing

It really is terrifying to be in their hands, that part wasn’t a lie at all.

I was out there last night just smoking and attempting to relax.

I look over and there is an evil face staring at me, but it was made of the universe though. It was made of shadow and light and was painted on the matter.

I wish people knew what i was saying. It’s real as real can be and it was just staring at me. Should have seen the look on it’s face.

Don’t tell me it was true. What they said during psychosis. They said it was forever and we’re never getting out. They said it was forever. No hope.

They put that kind of ■■■■ all over the place. These faces made of the shadow and light, anyone can see it, the capability is there for all to see. You crazy fuckheads, so advanced, it was all by design entirely, but they always got that one part wrong didn’t they.

That one little tiny element that brings the creation of this place together. Evil.

I need a ■■■■■■■ drink.

I see them at times and it is not a hallucination. They are perfectly camouflaged and remind me of the movie “Predator” although they just seem curious is all. Spirits using matter as a means.

This was not curiosity in the least.

This was one of those stares just to let you know they are evil as ■■■■ and really intelligent to. Should have seen the look on his face, staring, grinning, he doesn’t give a flying ■■■■.

May be they are just disguised as being evil because seeming to be that way would be considered their main defense like when a cat flares up and makes a hissing sound and shows it’s fangs and sharp claws as well as does a dog by showing it’s evil looking scowl and teeth.

No.

They’re just evil and wrathful dieties, simple as that.

I think evil sees good as a threat to it’s very nature and survival. That is just the nature of the Beast. It’s like a rattle snake or any other venomous creature. I see these creatures as evil incarnate and I have a healthy respect for them but I do not fear them for I am a legitimate part of creation myself.

You have absolutely no idea what constitutes evidence. What face? Was it a human face? Was there a face in the sky? Does the sky have faces , let alone evil faces? What do you think?

I don’t do i? You just haven’t seen. Some get evidence while others do not, because they are evil who made this place.

These things, they are everywhere, they are part of the created structure of this very strange and cursed earth.

I’ve seen them made of clouds, of trees, rocks, and now of only shadow and light, and also i was made of them once.

It was human like yes, very detailed though, very very detailed, a little to detailed actually, to detailed for comfort.

You are way off dude. What meds do you take?

I have also thought that it is Gods Omni-present point of view. You think we have surveillance technologies just wait till these super spies of the future figure out that God is in that dragon fly in your back yard spying on you that way These are the most versatile drones that could ever exist. I am most certain He is everywhere like this.

Yeah, consciousness more likely than not could be tapped into in this way and seen from afar.

It’s really creepy to think someone could have made this place.

Yeah, well if God did create everything it would have taken much more than just three Earth days if we consider that a thousand years is but a day unto the lord. So we’re talking like some 7 thousand years to create everything well actually just 6 thousand years if you even believe in what all the bible tells us about the God that we westerners mostly believe in. And when you apply this to Jesus’s three days in hell, well you do the math for that one. This would explain a lot of unanswered questions as to why we haven’t been delivered from all evil yet. We will be
delivered from the evil by being able to see it for how it is meant to be.

I try not to offend any atheists who might stumble on to my comments here but I am consumed by religious delusions, but I do have variations like a belief in Aliens etc…

Sounds like the people without color. They crawl out of color and are interested in humans.

Im not talking about that book. If anything there are actual books kept hidden with the real information.

It could be used in certain ways if you are given the keys to understand it but you can never be sure of the reasons behind what it can tell you. And all of the reasons i believe certain things to go down are evil. It won’t tell you that though probably.

The secret books though, they’ll just flat out say it and say it very clearly. Simply stating “i am evil, and i made this place.”

I think that book though, which i consider to be a book of manipulations and lies, it states he was dead for 3 days, not in hell. And i think it’s nothing but a figure of speech to say one day is like a thousand years to him.

Also, other writings state it was not “days” in which things were created, they just put there word “days” in there. We say it all the time though, the day of the dinosaur, or the days of this or that, not twenty four hour periods.

But if someone made this, which i’ve seen proof of actually, then they are very very bad dudes and they rule this place. No one good made this place which the bible lies about every single day.

[quote=“pansdisease, post:14, topic:22867”]
And i think it’s nothing but a figure of speech to say one day is like a thousand years to him.[/quote]
A day is not as long to God Almighty then it is for Man who is still suffering in hell. For the Man, it is thousands of years for he is human as well as having a divine nature.