It is undeniably true that We EAT

Have you ever struggled to justify the fact that we eat? I’ve been a guilty eater and it’s a struggle to put a meal on the table without a certain amount of discord. I think maybe it’s just a fact of life. We say grace for a reason.

1 Like

Yes, I used to have bulimia and I still struggle with food. I come from a family of eaters. It’s really difficult to be around them.

1 Like

lab grown meat is the future. it taste bad right now, but they’re working on it

I know. Our family had an obsession with table manners as if making eating difficult would justify it. Eating is violent but you should be too busy eating to be watching everyone else.

1 Like

I also used to have bulimia for many years. But, I overcame that with difficulty. I come from a family of eaters too. And a couple of anorexics. It was always difficult to be around them. Now, I count all of my calories, on a daily basis, on the calorie tracking app www.MyFitnessPal.com It keeps my weight at normal limits. My BMI is around 22.5

1 Like

My BMI is higher, I’ve gained 15 kg since starting meds a year and half ago. It’s very depressing but it’s something I like to think I can illicit some control over and intend to do so. However, intentions are not enough. What I need to take are actions and not fall back into my old habit of binging and purging.

Good for you getting over bulimia.

Fi’m overweight probably but Im trying to give up pork.

I was 7 stone 2 last october due to moving out and not being able to afford to eat more than 1 meal a day! Since moving home I am now 9 stone :smiley: