Is Thought Projection And Insertion Feasible?

I am not posting this to encourage anyone to go with their psychotic delusions, whatever they may be, but it seems to me that the phenomenon of thought projection and insertion is really feasible. It may be that we schizophrenics are experiencing a heightened sensitivity to subatomic physics and that it comes to us in distorted ways that interfere with our lives.

Quantum mechanics allows for particles to be in two places at the same time without duplication over great distances. It does not seem unreasonable to postulate that human thought, as well as other data from the natural world could find its way into our brains as the secondaries in the pairs of subatomic particles from the outside, but most importantly, some of these outside pairs could be the thoughts of other humans.

That being said I must admit that I’ve never seen anything reliable in these delusions - mine or anyone else’s, except in the most abstract ways. Skepticism is at the forefront of any inquiry like this and I want to make it clear that I’m only theorizing. Do any of you have anything to add to my theory? Any comments?

I’ve read that delusions have some sort of ‘spiritual’ or ‘subatomic physics’ component. The way we interpret and understand them is dysfunctional. Yet, synchronicities and coincidences are often valid experiences and the SZ often has more than the ‘regular’ person.

I have dreams about specific people where they say specific things and act in specific ways which leads me to believe that there is some kind of subatomic connection between me and them. I’m not smart enough to invent the motives that the characters in these dreams come across with, and it seems to me that there is some long distance and very strong willingness to manipulate me. I realize just how paranoid that sounds - how schizophrenic it is, but it seems so damned real to me. I know I’ll take heed of these warnings because I know the players in real life all too well.

well if they can read thoughts then thought insertion is also feasible. in theory

today we humans in controlled environments can see the regions
active in the human brain associated with certain thoughts.
so we can map out the brain in a crude fashion.
and thus triggering certain regions by electricity

take blackops and hidden agendas, things they dont tell you but have be going on from the 70s
and you have mind control.

Skepticism is the byword in sound theory.

ok what about this.:

try not too think of a pink elephant

works better in a conversation,

Well there is plenty of research out there on brainwashing, manipulation, etc and even how to create split personalities and repressed memories in people, which can be triggered by subtle things that the person wouldn’t even consciously notice. I think a lot of these mechanisms play out when children are severely abused;it may not be a government controlled mind control program, but the effects on a young child’s brain/psychology can be the same, none the less.

To me I think this makes things really confusing and difficult at times,when there is a history of untreated, severe mental illness and substance abuse in a family. Because there is a high likelihood that the children will be abused, and childhood trauma can be a contributing factor in adult psychotic illness if they were genetically predisposed to it (which they will be since it runs in the family).

I think the result is that there will be adults who have both mental illness (with psychosis) and trauma symptoms. Trauma symptoms can present a lot like symptoms of psychosis with flashbacks, paranoid/dread emotions, difficulty reading people’s expressions (if abusers were unstable and had mixed messages both verbal and nonverbal), etc. Yet much can remain buried in the subconscious mind.

If this were the case then some of “psychotic” symptoms of the individual could actually be fragmented/distorted repressed memories, even just body sensations and whatnot, and some fears will make sense but only a subconscious level. Etc. So when you get a professional who recognizes the mental illness portion, but then tries to blame everything on the mental illness, that can be severely invalidating to the client on a deep, instinctive level.

Yet the very purpose of repressing trauma is to not remember it or understand it, which could lead to the person trying to form other theories.

I think it’s extremely important for psych professionals treating psychotic illness to also focus on any trauma the person may have experienced, especially in childhood and adolescence, with the assistance of a qualified therapist. Even a psychotic break in adulthood, on its own, can be traumatizing and complicate things.

My personal opinion.