Is this NAC Forte Safe? its available in local pharmacies

http://www.debapharma.be/nl/nac-forte-600-mg-n-acetyl-l-cysteine-cofactoren-60-v-capsules

can someone advice, i would like to try, its available in local pharmacies for 20 euro

will like help is it the same stuff as described on schizophrenia.com ?

1 Like

Hey jeroenp if u have money in ur stock u could try it…!! The link u gave is impressive

1 Like

My last money : (

Hey this one is also interesting

U can update on this J…!! I don’t have money for this…!! If it works for u i can surely manage money …!!!

yes i will, it sais take 1 capsule daily, but whats the halflife of NAC for schizophrenia?

1 Like

Don’t have any ideas …!! How iz ur negative symptoms are they under control …!!!

1 Like

Hey NAC will help but, most of the health supplements give us indirect long term advantages,

what does that mean ?

When we take a health supplement changes happen in our body so it must be good

but the question is, is it an advantage that we can use directly ?

Say if you eat fish it is good

if you eat rice it is good too

but fish is some how better than rice

and rice is some how better than fish

but, fish is perfect protein and omega 3 healthy fats

so fish is better but what about direct advantage?

direct advantage = an advantage that you can feel and use almost on a daily basis

indirect advantage = if you don’t eat you will die as soon as possible, but we live for many many ears

why because of indirect advantage, this advantage keeps us alive but we can’t see immediate brain change

no that’s why i would like to try NAC supplement

I tried it, and it didn’t help.

i am treatment resistant, i tried minocycline and it helped, i am going to order it from pharmacy tomorrow

1 Like

i tried nac for like 4 months didnt notice it do anything for me

I take this and it really does help. You guys have to realize nothing out there will cure or fix you but things can make coping a bit easier and life a little better.

2 Likes