Is this a good deal for a phone?

But that clarifies things thanks

Calculate how much it will cost you in total (£1186.80 in this case).
Find out how much the phone you want costs without a plan. (It’s best to use a price comparison website to find the cheapest option)
Add the price of the cheapest plan that will fit your needs based on your normal monthly use.

Where I live, it’s usually quite a bit cheaper to buy phones without a plan.

Also, buying consumer products on a financing plan is incredibly stupid. If you can’t afford to pay for it all at once, and you don’t need it to function (e.g. a car to get to work), don’t buy it.

2 Likes

I know your not in america… but recently tmobile has offered unlimited high speed plus a netflix account for 40usd a month… may want to see if there is a similar deal where you are through them…

We don’t have it no t mobile :confused:

Oh that sucks… tmobile was my first cell carrier in germany i thought they were pretty much every where…

we used to have them but now they merged with orange and called ee … but anyway i think mines is a pretty good deal after some thought because the phone outright itself is £869… altoghether with contract for 24 months I’d be paying 1170

That’s what I did.
It’s much cheaper this way for me.

1 Like

but the phone without the plan is £869 and i’d continue to pay £15 a month just for sim.

But if I bought the phone from them the £15 will cut down to £10 a month

i do worry if i am thinking properly or just getting it for the sake of it.

Give yourself some time to think about it.
Don’t impulsively buy into anything.
Could be some Mania involved.

1 Like

Yes and the fact I buy a phone every year :see_no_evil:

1 Like

The iPhone x is £1200 outright.

With this though I get a 24 month deal with phone and mins and data for the price of iPhone x.

Yeah it’s not a terrible deal.
The Note is also a good phone.

1 Like

Wonder if you could find an apple se anywhere… that’s a great phone

1 Like

http://store.virginmedia.com/virgin-media-mobile/pay-monthly-phones/iphone-se-32gb-gold/iphone-se-32gb-gold-tariffs.html#contentTabs0

Sweet, $28 looks like a good deal

1 Like

I forgot you’re not in the uk :see_no_evil:

Nope but I shop at Amazon U.K.

1 Like

@Moonwalker I have a special relationship with you.

2 Likes

I went back to the iPhone 6 and downgraded.
I really didn’t like the iPhone 7.