Is this a good deal for a phone?

£49.45 per month for 24 months
40gb data
5000 mins and unlimited texts.
WhatsApp does not come out of data

Are you in the UK? If so that sounds like a lot, I’m with Virgin and I’m paying £12.50 a month on a rolling contract for unlimited calls, unlimited texts and 2gb data, you can pay extra for more data if needed but it still wouldn’t be nearly as much as what you’ve been offered.

40gb seems incredibly high amount of data. Have you looked at what your monthly data usage has been currently? And the price is also incredibly high, presumably it’s for one of the new iphones or something?

I think I read you saying you weren’t gonna upgrade your phone for now cause you’re happy with what you have?

I pay £15 on virgin but it was an offer at the time. I get 40gb but if I take out this contract the airtime will be slashed to £10

1 Like

I use a lot of data. I have roughly 15gb left at the end :confused:

It’s the note 8

1 Like

no its a bad deal

Ok. Why? I think I’m being stupid but I thought it was better than my bro who getting same thing but has to pay an extra £100

@anon80629714 I think you can get it for much cheaper.

Hmm not the same deal. Looked on price comparison.

the price is a rip off compared to prices in Israel.

How much is note 8 in isreal.

I guess if i lived in Israel I could haven gotten a better deal.

It’s 3,832 Israeli Shekel. which more or less the same.

I think the prices in Israel are much cheaper, but I am not willing to discuss the matter further.
In Israel you pay maybe 5 pounds per phone per month.

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed: wow that’s good.

It’s not good it’s a fair price.

No it’s good I might get the note shipped if it’s that much.

I think we might have a misunderstanding.
Are we talking about the price of the phone itself or the prices you pay for calls etc?
I am saying the price for using the phone is fair in Israel.

Well both together in the bundle