Is telepathy and thought broadcasting real?

Wow when I read this I really had to zip and go check if someone I knew just wrote this about me because it’s kinda so me!! hahaha That really brightened my night!!! :smiley:

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Yeah, we had a whole fun thread about us forum members looking up our names on Urban dictionary last year i believe.

Glad you got a hoot out of it! :smile:

1 Like

:wink: I’m happy to be here

Welcome to the Club! :smile:

I notice your last name you’re going by is ‘Navy’. Old Navy has the best TV commercials imo.

iron sharpens iron, but as you know bad irons doesnt sharpens another iron but ruins it, so good iron sharpens good iron, bad iron always ruins things

let us be the light and the salt of the world

i did once poisoned someone’s mind by mistake without knowing the whole story, he missed his best soulmate because of me

i have my fair share of sins, as i am mere mortal

shanicenavy if you resonates and relates very much the same as me, maybe our sins were the same, you poisoned someone’s mind by mistake

sorry to take so long to reply…

1 Like

I wouldn’t go chasing waterfalls homie. the mind is very powerfull, not mention it is designed in a way so that it can make sence of anything. Just be careful, you don’t exactly have a safety net and if these changes that your experiencing are not to your liking they can and probably will only get much worse. If it were me I would take these experiences with a grain of salt and not engauge in them deliberately. It seems like there is an intermediary or third party or what every you want to call it that is coordinating such communication. With that said, one would have to be weary of the intentions. Not to mention, its so easy to get lost in the confounds of the own mind

Thanks…oh goodness lol

I used navy because it’s amongst my favorite colors and it seems to represent the mood I am usually in. I also feel it’s descriptive of how dark my thoughts usually go.

ooo I don’t fancy the fit of Old Navy jeans :confused: lol they don’t fit the curves well. :weary:

1 Like

so think carefully and repent upon what you did to that person… hopefully God will forgive you

schizophrenia was maybe the price that we had to pay for the sins we commited

for my case i believe my boardcasting of thoughts so strong was because only when i can totally kneel down onto my knees and ask for forgiveness of the person that i poisoned with a repentance heart then i might be cured, as boardcasting ones thoughts was to proved that my heart is real, maybe after his forgiveness, i will have the true deliverance.

I could not give a crap what some absentee landlord of a deity thinks of me. I go my own way.

3 Likes