Invega Sustenna and weight gain

My fiancé is not on Invega Sustenna anymore but he was on it for eight months. During that time he gained weight around his stomach and has breasts!

His stomach is so rounded it looks like he is pregnant (no weight around the thighs or butt or back) and as I mentioned he now has small male breasts. Before the medication he was scrawny but muscular from all the farm work.

Has anyone else on Invega Sustenna gained weight from this medication?

I did I have a big rounded stomach and male breast like you indicated.

2 Likes

Have the same problem. yet with zyprexa.
i also have a bloathed face.

1 Like

I gained 70 lbs. in 6 months. I was skinny now fat with leaky man boobs.

1 Like

Yes i was no invega for a year antes gain a lo ofrecido Weight and i look like a pregonant lady

I gain a lot ofrece Weight I look like a pregnant lady

I gained 40 lbs on invega and it was mostly my man boobs and curdly cellulite looking stomach. A little bit in my thighs and upper arms too. It was horrible and I had no confidence. It’s taken like 3-4 months just to lose half the weight and I have 20 more to go. I’m glad he’s off of it, it’s all about how the drug changes how u store fat and bc it raises Prolactin in ur body it makes men develop female characteristics- that’s what my doctor said. I wish I was never on it

I gained 30 lbs from it. before I had too eat 3000 calories a day to gain, which was always impossible to keep up with but with this stuff I gain on 2000 calories or less

I gain 44lbs in invega importante fat and have baby stomach i quit invega does anybody Knows a better medicine?

Ive been on invega for 2 years ive gained like over 70 pounds. It keeps the auditory hallucinations under control but at a price. Im still gaining and i only take in 1200 calories a day and i exercise for an hour (2 mile walks) everyday. use to walk 9 to 12 miles a day but stop losing weight after a while