Interesting question

Some questions are still better in more specialized communities. And some are really best left for your doctor.

You could have told me where exactly I should post something similar next time. I am sorry, I didn’t know.

1 Like

Plus, technically I am part of Schizophrenia Spectrum if we get technical, I had many delusions in the past.

1 Like

Its fine post to post about any MI. Im sure you joined cause you thought you had psychosis or related stuff at some point. Hope youre doing well. I have bp as well

1 Like

If you take the right meds, you wouldn’t have anosognosia and would feel relatively normal, it would be different if you weren’t on meds I would think.

1 Like

But I am still having a serious mental health crisis, but to a much milder degree though.

But, that logically makes sense.

This is why it should be called Psychosis Spectrum Disorder, not Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders, for ignorant laymen like you! I am sorry, I was secretly angry at you, you are an ■■■■■■■.

You invalidated how I experience Bipolar 1 Disorder and looks like Cyclothymic Disorder, because I am stable with medications, but I was manic and depressed to the point of severe psychosis. I was fifteen at that time.

You should have seen me when I was a teenager at that time.

Easy. We accept all folk and the basics are psychosis. Name calling usually ends in tears or suspensions.

2 Likes

I am sorry for venting, I got so upset when he asked me why I talk about Bipolar Disorder here, as if Bipolar Disorder can’t have psychotic features. I am sorry for saying a bad word, I hope that everything is alright.

1 Like

Hey! Are you new to this site? It is good that you have insight. I didnt to start with, but i do now that ive been medicated.

1 Like

I am not new here, I have been here as long I can remember.

Oh okay. Well i hope you continue to feel that you are able to come on this site for support. If you have psychosis, this is the site for you.

2 Likes

What was your old screen name? It says you just joined 3 months ago.

1 Like

I agree. It felt like a long time though, I am sorry that I was not being clear.

I’m pretty sure I know that guy personally. The self absorbed bloke.

Easy easy. Don’t mess with @O5z :rage:

1 Like

You two should have a rap battle…

I think my anger got overheated and there is a fight. Let’s be friendly to each other please! This situation got worse to the point of breaking the rules here. Think about that nature of your actions, apologize to each other and own up to your mistakes.

Yes I totally do. I love ginger beef.

3 Likes