Instances where you fear being killed

I have more to count where I feared my life was in danger. I would hear the people’s plan on how everything is going out, me being killed or poisoned. For instance I’m staying at a hotel by myself and i think some hired thugs are coming up to do me in. The reason is that I made them mad because of my intrusive thoughts or they think I said something racist to them. I’m at the airport and I think some spies are after me and they can get me any time. I feel hopeless. How can I fight these people and survive. I don’t want to die. I’m alive right now but i still fear being murdered someday.

I’m sorry this one is hitting you. I hope you have a person you are traveling with who can help you.

I’m not saying this to be brave or anything… and I sure don’t want to die… but when I picture MY death… I’m not so afraid or upset…

If I picture my parents death… or worse… my kid sisters… that’s is… I’m a mess. I don’t even like thinking about it. Very upsetting.

1 Like

I’ve experienced that type of fear; it is not fun! I got to exercise my courage muscles just like a soldier in battle.

Jayster

The most important thing you can realise is the none of it is real. No one can read your thoughts or know what you do in privacy. Stay safe and you’ll die of old age.

1 Like

none…bring it on.
take care

1 Like

i’m going through this right now with the voices threatening to set off spiritual bombs that will supposedly kill me. all i can say is, i’ve been here so many times before that it’s starting to get boring. if it’s going to happen then so be it but i won’t let that stop me from living my life or getting enjoyment from life. i have my amazing kids and animals and that makes me happy. noone can read your thoughts hunni. there are no thugs out to get you and no spies interested in you at all. i know it’s hard but try and relax ok? do you have any ativan or diazepam you could take whilst you going through this horrible time? can you talk to your pdoc?

2 Likes