In this year I have been 15 years in my birthland

Yep, in Finland, many things have happened, many people have gone, I still have not found a girlfriend, my life has continued, taking more meds now than 15 years ago (then I had no pills), have kept my diaries, I think I am ok, visited the psych clinic many times and so on …

3 Likes

I travelled all over Europe, but never made it to Finland. I wish I’d been there, the people seem really nice (the ones that I met anyway)

People here typically are nice, but then if you can speak Finnish with natives, there can be some issues, I have not had real problems, although in the beginning some people were against me, many things happened, people here really did not know from where I came … some things have been fun …

1 Like

There are many things I could tell, but I keep these things in my notebooks, but for you to understand I just want to mention that in the town where I live the number of the population has decreased by 10 % since 2002, old people die, some young people move elsewhere and new babies are not born … but that’s all …