In the Zone

Been really creative lately…

I pitched my song to two companies…working on a Mascot for a large retail outfit…and getting my Domain Name up and running…

It feels good to get the old buzz going again. I have so many ideas in me, one of them has to ‘hit it’ eventually! :sunny:

I feel ‘alive’ when I’m masterminding…there just aren’t enough hours in the day!

7 Likes

love your stuff.

Do you feel doing it for an outlet helps?

I’ve blogged for years, and like that others appreciate it.

2 Likes

I feel ‘alive’ when I’m masterminding

I misread that for a split second.

8 Likes

Me too, @everhopeful! :flushed:

3 Likes

@Daze

I just feel like my train is going to pull into the station any time soon now. I’m in a really hyper-creative zone right now.

My wife wants to throw me out the window! lol!

4 Likes

I was in that zone for a while. Then I wasted it on stupid rap songs. Now I just wanna go out for pizza and beer lol.

My posts are dwindling down to a trickle now on this forum…

I’m feeling right as rain these days and I’m ambitiously pursuing several dreams at once.

I won’t forget this place if I hit the big time. I just have to take a step back from all of the negativity.

This site has helped me immensely, but I’m starting to feel it’s time for me to move on. I’m back on my feet mentally. I’m hungry again for success.

3 Likes

I’m feeling right as rain these days and I’m ambitiously pursuing several dreams at once.

That’s brilliant news Patrick. You deserve success. I hope it all works out for you.

1 Like