I'm sick of "normal" people

They make me want to relapse every time they open their damn mouths.

7 Likes

Couldn’t agree more.

A lot of people don’t understand that. They are all about playing fair and holding each other’s hands.

Before Sz I would say that I can’t stand shallow/typical people… now it is more or less everyone.

However, that spite is a pillar of the illness and not a good one to leave standing.

Still I get the annoyance. I’m by no means a fan of sports or TV.

2 Likes

I live in an assisted living center with about forty other sz’s, so I don’t feel the same social stigma that other sz’s might. As for “normies” I don’t relate. They don’t understand me, and I don’t understand them.

3 Likes

it’s the way they are though… it makes it so easy to imagine that the psychosis is real. They just obviously seem ignorant to how others are feeling inside. Preoccupied with selves and self entitled… almost always cut throat whenever anything is at stake.

I don’t like that some people who drive have the thought of running me over just for the way I walk. People whose first thought is of running someone over should not be driving that often. They need rest or something. Plus I’d make a huge dent in most cars.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

What!!! People actually try to run you over? Jeez… :open_mouth:

I would make a car snap in half if it hit me :stuck_out_tongue:

Normies can have that kind of effect on us. It is best to ignore any glib comments they give you instead of getting mad at them.

2 Likes

It would probably bounce off your butt. Jk.

Yeah everyone gets glib comments but since we know words hurt, don’t forget words can heal too.

I nearly got killed Saturday walking home from work in the middle of a cross walk. Good thing I jumped out of the way. Senior citizen driver… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Unfortunately for me , it’s not so much “normies” who make me relapse. It’s my attitude and my ways of looking at things … but I won’t lie they effect me.

4 Likes

Lmao this is such a funny scenario to imagine… if I just send the car speeding off backwards the way it came :joy:

Wow, some people are so careless…

I find normal people boring :neutral_face:

2 Likes

“Normal” people are so competitive about everything.
Really is tiring.
Hanging around them for long periods of time really drains the life out of me!
I can’t keep up.

2 Likes

I’m not normal by any means, but that is how the world functions for those who don’t live on assistance. For those without government jobs, you’re either income or an expense on the ledger. In my own case, if I’m not taking care of our customers, my competitor will certainly be happy to. So, yeah, I have to kick ass each day, every day, if I want to stay afloat.

And that’s okay.

I’m sick of “normal” people

well at least one person is not sick of me, I’m anything but normal

2 Likes

Hello.
@Wave .
In the future, people will be guaranteed a respectable standard of living,
regardless of their capacity to earn money.
The sooner it happens, the better.
Further, while many people are competitive, or are obsessed about money, I am sure some or not,
and these some are those that you should be communicating and befriending.
There are people who are super successful and wealthy and still not competitive, and not obsessed about money.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.