I'm moving to Wichita

I’m getting pretty excited about it.

My dad will be putting me up until I get the finances around and a good job going… then I’ll be moving back into my own apartment in a hopefully nicer place with less noise.

It’s a bigger market down there for just about everything.

More girls, more bars, more computer shops, more houses, more apartments, two university level colleges.

It’s a gonna be a good place to go explore for myself. I’m pretty much straight and by the books these days. I haven’t committed a crime of any kind in years. I remember the law enforcement was something that had little stoned me scurrying out of that region as fast as possible.

Really looking forward to it. Pot is still criminalized down there, but I actually think that kind of culture will be much healthier for me.

They’ve got a few establishments that are as nice as KC. Lot of well femmes with more rigid expectations and trustworthyness to them.

I can get my life set up real nice… just the way I want it… and perhaps more strongly count of the majority of my co-workers not being stoned.

I’m tired of grungy… punks ■■■■■■■ everywhere here. It’s hilarious to look at myself as a polar opposite in a lot of senses to who I was… but I was never really a fan of punks from the get go.

I want to get there and hope that I can just keep my head down and focus on working and growing… Keep my ■■■■ clean and orderly and hope to make friends who respect.

A lot more of the folk that I respect all come from KC… they have a lot higher standards for themselves and it’s weird how a burden has been lifted on my self-criticism. Hang out with too many careless folk and you’ll wind up questioning why you even try… when at the end of the day it’s just drive…

I want to be a scientist… I think someday I will be. I think it’s my calling though.

Even among the brightest of them… I still wind up holding my ground… another thing I wonder why I care about…

Human’s are competitive… perhaps I don’t have to right all the wrongs I see within myself… perhaps I can just enjoy that I’m a mentally competitive individual and let it fuel me.

Sounds like a decent gig. Hope it works out for you!

Keep on the straight and narrow…avoid the weed if your schizophrenic is a really sane move…girls that is another story!

:slight_smile:

3 Likes