I'm kinda new here

Hi, I had my first hospitalization in 2011 after returning from a visit to one ex who was doing Erasmus and since then I had a really difficult time accepting the medication and the fact that I have a psychiatric illness, abandoning the medication several times before I started taking Invega Sustenna one year ago.

Because of my reluctance with the medication I had four hospitalizations after my first one, but have been psych ward free for a little more than a year, which is nice. I’ve been visiting the forum from the outside for some weeks now and finally decided to join in.

I’m currently waiting to be accepted as a volunteer at a support/help line and am diagnosed with schizophrenia despite the fact that my pdoc says it can be something else.

Hope I have time to keep visiting the forum, eitherways decided do sign up and say something, I’ve really been enjoying sneaking up on you peeps :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

Hi and welcome to sz.com. Sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

God bless your family.

3 Likes

Welcome!!..

If you can survive the awful jokes from me and @77nick77, your schizophrenia will seem like a breeze by comparison!

:wink:

6 Likes

quote=“Patrick, post:4, topic:52501”]
If you can survive the awful jokes from me and @77nick77,
[/quote]
I plead guilty as charged.

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss.

Welcome and I hope you find some members you click with. I sure have.

1 Like

hello, and welcome hospitalizations are kind of a scary thing I’ve had two of them in the past 6 years. i hope you get the same encouragement i get here

23 was a big age

I got clarity for the first time

Made great strides toward understanding life

Started reading

It was also the year I got on meds and last was hospitalized

I’m 26 now.
Welcome David

Welcome to the forum! I’m sorry to hear about your dad.

Welcome! Sorry for you loss. I will pray for you and your family :pray: Stay strong! You can PM me anytime.

Welcome to the community! :slight_smile:

Pixel.
Volunteer moderator.

Welcome David. Sorry for your loss.

Welcome. Hope you find it as beneficial as I have

Welcome David, sorry for your loss!

I’m portuguese too. Glad to know you’re out of the hospital for a year.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

@Minnii I’ll write to you in english for the sake of the forum, what are your thoughts on the game later? I already decided that if we win I’ll go throw something in the river near my house to support our captain!

1 Like

Lol! Do that :smile:

For the sake of good sportsmanship I will be rooting for both countries.

I don’t know, our team is playing well but only scores under pressure and Croatia has a great gameplay so far.

I talk ■■■■ about Ronaldo but I secretly love him lol

I’ve been watching the last matches with my brother in law and he’s a Messi fanboy, so I have to keep up with him dissing Ronaldo the entire 90 minutes.

I think he secretely loves Ronaldo too but just doesn’t want to admit it ahah

1 Like

Welcome David @coolfool

thanks far_cry! How is it like living in Nepal?

1 Like

yeah its kinnda both…
if u are rich life seems lil easier…
right now i can’t work due to sz…
so its lil difficult and complicated…
i am in path to recovery lets see how much does it work for me…

Have U ever been to Nepal…???