Im done with women

sick of the childish games they play…i didn’t even want a girlfriend this time around…then this chick starts asking me out and ishhhh…and kept staying consistent and reliable so i was like “hey, whatever, I might as well go for it”…now shes playing constant games all the time…like i care. i’m done with her.

well shes blown me off 3 times in a row. 3 strikes and yer out IMO.

whys she gotta text me and tell me her whole damn schedule for the day??? my friend says “that’s what girls do”???..she only had to tell me the one conflicting event instead of telling me her whole damn schedule for the day.

oh well…me’z without a girl is like a fishy without a bicycle. Ha!

2 Likes

I am to. But for different reasons. I could not emotionally cope with a girlfriend. The one I had was too emotionally driven, and I couldn’t reciprocate and that really stressed me out.

If I was to go out with someone again, they’d need to be grounded and not full on with the emotions. My last girlfriend would just grab me whilst walking down the street and insert her tongue down my throat with little or no warning. That to me is not normal.

4 Likes

Maybe you need to look for a different woman.

3 Likes

Lol! that’s a little over the top! Funny though!

Well they can look for me…I told you I wasn’t looking for a girlfriend this time around. I just am not very interested in relationships anymore. I’m best off alone. I shouldn’t say “I’m done with women”, that was a little over the top. But I wasn’t looking for a girlfriend, but then this girl came into my life and started off fine, then went complete 180 on me. So I’m done with them until something random happens.

I’m not nearly as eager about relationships as I used to be.

1 Like

Yeah it’s okay though. We’re stronger people for it maybe.

I’d rather sing about the good things

You guys want a woman who
■■■■■ like a ho
looks like a model
And have feelings of a plastic doll.

Hows that fair :smile:

5 Likes

Not me. I just want a women who’s reliable and doesn’t play games. That’s all I ask for really.

This girl wasn’t very physically attractive, was possibly a virgin and was very emotional.

But she didn’t play games the first couple months I knew her so I wanted to be with her. Until she went psycho on me.

1 Like

Maybe she has some problem?

I mean she’s trying to get close to you and get your attention

A girl telling you her whole schedule for the day isn’t a bad thing…it just means she likes and trusts you. I think you need more patience with people imo.

1 Like

maybe i’m not ready for a relationship…i liked her cuz she was real smart and aware of life too…not just because she didnt play games. idk

or maybe i just dont want a relationship :expressionless:

ive been happy alone and dont need drama

1 Like

If you don’t need drama, consider finding some nice dude. :two_men_holding_hands:
Apparently its very popular now. You know…queer on the fringe. …■■■■ like that.

2 Likes

That’s enough @sarad.

My neighbor is a good friend of mine. I only need 1 good friend I feel. He’s a he, and I’m not gay so yeah…But nevertheless a friend.

No drama in that relationship ever.

Sorry pal. :flushed:
I was just trying to make fun of the situation.
Love is overrated any case.

2 Likes

U know what, I’ve decided to give her another chance. Give more patience. I do find her attractive. She’s not a dime piece, but she’s a pretty girl. Maybe it’s worth it. You guys have convinced me. Although there’s a point where chances run out. But I feel like being nice today. i don’t wanna break this poor girls heart. I’m doing it for her, not me. I have nothing to lose :expressionless: Thanks guys for convincing me.

Maybe I was still a little drunk from last night even though I didn’t drink much. But yeah I’m gonna give her a chance, maybe she isn’t playing games and she really is just really busy.

6 Likes

That’s taking the long view, fer sure.

In this (common) culture, does “love” actually = chemically driven delusion for the sake of distraction from other (usually unpleasant) chemical driven states? Is it just me, or is everyone out there pretty much stuck in what the media and our peers tell us is “love?” Isn’t “love” (as our culture defines it, not as it actually is) really just another addiction?

4 Likes

It’s hard for me to make friends with the opposite sex. Men have tried to be my friend on facebook and instead of just being my friend they want to ask me out.

Everything is construction.

We are all puppets, Laurie. Im just a puppet who can see the strings

A.Moor

2 Likes