I'm "big boned"

Anyone else truly big boned. I’m really not fat. My body fat % was like 1% at one point when I was psychotic, didn’t eat and worked out four hours a day. But still felt fat. I look in side mirrors at the Thai restaurant and I realize I am big boned. It’s an advantage in a fight but I don’t get in fights. Not fat, but I have a large rib cage in proportion to my body.

3 Likes

Im thin boned i used to be a good runner

2 Likes

I have a medium frame, but my weight stays in the middle.

I think I’m big boned too. I weigh ten more kilograms than I look, it has always been this way so I think I have 10kg of big bones lol

1 Like

That sounds like my girlfriend bragging about me to all of her friends.

nah not really big boned… really ■■■■■■■ bored though

Oh damn I wish I had an excuse or be able to say something like that, LOL!!! I have to jst face it I’m FAT!!! :angry:

Being short might make your bones seem thicker, but their are tall thin people with heavier bone structure so don’t judge a book by it’s cover. I’m a short dude and some of my bones are thicker than others but overall I am average. I’m african and we tend to have higher bone density so I don’t float well in the pool and probably won’t have to worry about osteoporosis when I get older.

1 Like

1% you’d be dead! Lol

1 Like

The only test of bones that come to mind is a bone-density test, but that measures bone density, not the size of bones.

I have no idea if I’m “big boned,” but I’m certain I’m fat.

1 Like

My endocrinologist said "Jeff you are obese."
I was 51 Kg before the insulin which i started in December, 2013. Now, i’m 71 Kg. Sad. And S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder). I wonder what else is co-Morbid with Schizophrenia?

I’m a short fat indian. Native American

I’m big boned. I keep exercising, to keep the title.

bone density can affect floating/swimming? :0