Ilovethaifood's news and musings

@anon40653964 You post so much on this forum, have you considered being an admin?
It would give you a whole different experience :wink:

1 Like

Hahah, nah. I come here foe support and friends. I appreciate what admins do though and I try to follow the rules.

Dear Grandmaster Hopkins, do you approve of this in good portion?

And this…

Tomorrow’s breakfast before sunrise or dinner after sun down.

My current drink. Oh no that stain is of sodium bicarbonate also known as baking soda. I had to throw it on my sheets when we were infested by fleas for a couple weeks. It burned my wounds like a mofoker… but… it helped me sleep a few nights. I don’t often stain my bed sheets. Hah. I’ll tell you this much, I should buy new shorts though. When I lose more weight, I have denim trousers that finally fit… and they’re starting to become loose. So in a few months I’ll go clothes shopping which I haven’t been in years.

This is the amount I’ve had today. So far.

Thank you grandmaster Bernard Hopkins.

Grandmaster of Oakland and possibly California in wu shu boxing. GM Bernard Hopkins may suggest he lowers his elbow a slight bit too much on his uppers. I would agree but must reply as a student of the sweet science they work as feints for straight body shots in his respective style. Mikey Garcia is acting master of California boxing. Not top ranking fighters but usually grandmaster is retired from the fight. It usually goes by province, size, and age active as far as historically. Bernard Hopkins is the current middleweight grandmaster. Cannot argue with the amount of title defenses.

@anon40653964 - do you own a pug?

1 Like

I don’t really own him, he is part of the family.

4 Likes

I love you @anon40653964 you’re a dear friend.

1 Like

He is not a designer pug though hah. He was bred for soup from an old dog fighting Pilipino family no longer breeding to fight in California. He is a very nice dog, I am sad that my mom had him capped.

He has a sad smile right now because he smelled the word capped and he knows what it means. He is all mad right now at dogs passing by making fun of him.

3 Likes

My little five year old chupacabra, studio ghibli’s ponyo out of water, gremlin, nibbler, unevolved Yoda dog.

2 Likes

He doesn’t want to be on camera anymore.

3 Likes

2018 will be year of the water dog!

He doesn’t want to be a super star. He’s a straight G.

1 Like

sitting like a g

1 Like

Please don’t size up my doggy.