Ilovethaifood's news and musings

Hahaha and I thought what might happen when my parents pass away…
I may die earlier than them!

Don’t give in! You gotta live for them. Not to intrude but do you have any siblings? Or cousins? You do not have to answer.

No siblings here…

Well then I’ll be your brother.

Okay Erez… as your brother and friend I gotta be real with you… I hope you understand I’m not trying to be mean or make you feel bad. Just tempering you like a stone to a mineral to a shield… you have to quit your bitching some days. Stop complaining so much about what is wrong, start talking about the right things you see… visually locally and then globally, life is good most of the time, just pretend the Israel has the middle East SWAT team. Snap out of your rut, when you see the good things know that you share this good, and so you should live for it and strive to achieve it as it is good in all and everything that can be. Besides that, it’s okay if you get mad at me or angry, I just don’t want to see you down and out, moping like eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. With all due respect. Cool? Also don’t sit around and poke your butt. I’d add, get a good bar of soap, brush your teeth, take a shower and wash your clothes. I don’t care that the word all has a negative connotation to you because of conditioning over religion, look up the word all in the dictionary.

@anon40653964 my condition is very poor…
My condition is worse than many in this forum…
I desperately need help and it is very important for me to get the message across…
If people understand how poor my condition is, perhaps it will motivate them to more quickly find a cure…
Besides I am the kind of person who is all for complaints…
Only if you complain you can make the world a better place.

I get that, I’ve felt that way also, it is alright to complain once to each person once a day, but you should also do as you do here twice. You keep it together here. It doesn’t mean you will always be stuck in a rut. Also don’t fill up the complaint box at the hospital by yourself, unless… you are literally the only patient there. Just try not to complain twice in a row and then continue complaining to the same person. Besides that, you’re doing alright man. And yes I’ve heard it before, “What do you know about Israel and the middle east?” Hah my parents have been there so I share your germs/bacterium/protozoa. In other words you had those smaller proportionate soda cans years before the U.S. had them.

@anon40653964 you should understand…
Show empathy…
I would rather live a respectable life, but I’m afraid it’s not possible…
I don’t know how much more I have to live…
But as long as I’m alive I’ll write what is on my mind here…
I think that the forum should welcome the most severely ill patients…
It is them who suffer the most, who are in the most desperate condition.

Of course you are welcome here. I don’t want you to leave at all and I understand completely where you are coming from. Erez you do live a respectable life, just read your posts to others or their replies. Nobody knows how long we may live. We might die tomorrow, maybe any second, we can live tomorrow, today, this second. Everyone is desperate sometimes. You have convinced yourself there is no help. I’m just talking to you like a decent brother. I still love you bro. When my brothers talk to me like that, I agree, they’re right, because I listen.

@anon40653964 Different people have different illness severities…
Different people have different situations…
In any case I complain when I can do no better, when I can’t think of anything else…
When my situation is slightly better I try to occupy myself with things…
I try to be happy but unfortunately there is a limit to the self manipulation I can do sometimes
You should understand that I don’t complain all the time, only when my situation is very difficult…

I reiterated. Everyone is desperate sometimes. By your age and my age.

sometimes- maybe…

I did not say all you do is complain matter of fact you do excellent with others… here is the bottom line… It hurts my feelings when you complain about yourself and your life, ddo you know why?

@anon40653964 I love you dearly, but you shouldn’t take away my right to complain…
It is a basic right…
I complain because that’s how I feel and I have nothing to hide…
And I don’t feel I need to self censor…
I try to support people as much as I can, but sometimes I am the one requiring support…
Instead of telling me to limit my complaining you should just say that you love me and you hope
that I emerge stronger from my difficult moment…

I am not taking away your right to complain or speak, I giving you brotherly advice to tone it down, you can do whatever you want it is your choice.

Yeah I am with you Erez. I am telling you like this because people will be mean, just preparing you for the real world. Latch on to what you said last about me.

That is really how a friend and a brother with a brother and a friend.

@anon40653964 I love you unconditionally…
I love you unconditionally and this is what I expect from you too…
You are free to post anything about yourself that you feel right, and I expect reciprocity in that regard…
I want to tell you, I already make efforts to limit my complaining…
It doesn’t work always as there are difficult moments…
Sometimes you just need to support someone unconditionally without being judgmental…

1 Like

I am being unconditional and judgemental, just observant and subservient. Don’t think for a second I hate you or don’t like you, I just want to see you succeed.

1 Like

In case anyone missed it the first time. I would definitely listen to a 50 year old that could kick my ass and he looks like he’s 35.