Ilovethaifood's news and musings

I don’t know my wingspan yet. I do have long arms though. Knuckle dragger 101. Hah.

I can’t throw an overland right for ■■■■. Well I can but it’s a right cross more than an overland right.

I circle to my outer left with the jab when I shadowbox. When I don’t shadow box I usually backpedal my jab. I raise my right foot a bit and lean on my left toes so if I get caught I can step on my right foot. My uppercut when I throw in close is fine but not from outside. Also I usually prsctice them diagonally as I walk like Jake LaMotta. My footwork is a little lacking. Sometimes when moving a back half circle from right to left I cross my right to left foot which is easy to knockdown. I’m practicing it a bit once in awhile. Also I throw faster when I start sweating or when I hit myself with a combination. Honestly it’s a little more street fighting technique where you get hit more often usually because of no glove size. Also my combinations sick except for straight punches. I almost always corkscrew them. I need to get faster.

I throw my jab a little like that except I don’t cross it often so as not to square up. He exhibits better defense it than me in fist fighting though.

A little closer to this.

I can probably break a face (nose, jaw, cheekbone, or eyesocket) with my jab. Maybe even a KO. I just don’t hit anyone with it. I’m not that good but more skilled than the average person at throwing straight at a range. I can circle right too but usually my nature is to circle to the left. My southpaw stance is easier to circle right but it is closer to shotokan karate. Right shoulder to my right cheek, forearm near waist and left hand to my ear. I may be better defensively at southpaw. My right hook is decent at stepping around at an angle (wrapping around) my straight left is quick but less graceful. I use my waist too and pivot with my ankles. I don’t toss (overextend) my shoulders often.

I’m pretty sure I when I shadowbox I improve waaay quicker. I need to hit a heaby bag to better learn angles as I swing.

I can throw decent kicks too. I just haven’t practiced them in years.

I don’t square up when backpedaling so when I take a punch I am angled and I shake it off without losing balance.

I’ve walked away from several punches. Usually on the streets I can dodge the average punk’s first punch. Usually three in a row. Not always though. Also I’ve taken a kick to the top back of my head easy but he threw it measured not with reckless abandon because he was afraid of losing his footing. Some around wanted me to strike back, but I did not once.

Well I did get a little pissed and told him, “let’s go to the sidewalk.” Thst guy couldn’t land on my hesd. He refused. Admnd the other dude that recently punched me in the head. Well I dodged three punches… before that though he threw a potted plant at me which I ducked, then he got the pieces and missed all of them. Anyway, when he knicked me with a right, I got upset and told him, “Now you hit a retarded person!” He ran inside to get a butter knife. Luckily, the police arrived. I didn’t press charges.

Anyway… things are okay. I’m a pacifist.

There’s even more evidence that one type of exercise is the closest thing to a miracle drug that we have

http://flip.it/nMrtrG

Cleverly worded headline. By one type of exercise the journalist is suggesting all/any exercise is helpful if sustained.

Trees provide shade, now we need fruit and seeds. Think green, see a rainbow. No need for the lamplight on in the daylight.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

What do you think @mjseu?

2 Likes

I have some news for you… my favourite mascara broke this morning :frowning:

Would you like to share any words on this sad occasion?

4 Likes

yo thai I didn’t read your stuff but I’m entertained a bit from your stuff keep it going~

1 Like

Tuning in 151515

1 Like